⤷ Chapter 6

She was trouble, choas really, but her smile, her smile, dared me to fall in love with her

~ Atticus ~

I groan as i wake up to Sam's snoring, and i roll my eyes and whack his face with my pillow, this has become a thing that has happened, as i'm trying to get him to stop snoring but it hasn't worked yet.

"Sam," I whine, and he groans, and comes on top of me, and I raise my eyebrow at him and he smirks kissing my face and i feel a smile etch on my laugh and i let out a small laugh.

"Morning, angel," He says and trails his kisses down my neck, and a moan slips out of my mouth as he hits my weak spot.

"Sam," I whine and he smirks, and brings me up, I'm sitting on his legs, and my knees are under his armpits, and kisses my nose, and I smile, as he kisses my scars, and all over my face and i giggle, as he pushes me down on the bed, and i place my hand on his cheeks as he kisses me harder.

"Sam... I... Need to... Make... Breakfast," I say as he still kisses me, and lays on top of me but enough to squish me and the baby.

"Nope, your staying with me," He smirks as he kisses down my neck, and places his hand down near my inner thigh, and I push him of me scoffing, and kiss his neck getting of the bed and get changed.

"You tease me," He smirks, as he wraps his arms around my waist, and my stomach is larger now, i'm 5 months pregnant.

"I know," I peck him on the lisp and wiggle out of his arms and walk down to see the boys.

"Jacob is supposedly bring Bella over today, i don;t know he if even succeed but we'll see," Paul smirks and i laugh.

"Sophie you need to be careful walking down the stairs," Sam says rushing down the stairs and I scoff, as I start making breakfast for the boys, and i see the coffee in the fridge and pout.

"No, its bad for the baby," Sam says, and I scoff poking my tongue at him, and sit down on the couch, and click my finger not bothering to cook breakfast today, and i hear cheers from the boys. Sam joins me sitting down next to me, and frowns.