"Babe?" Luke asks, sounding concerned now. "You okay?" He peeks under the comforter, giving me a small smile. "Girl week?" He asks. I nod, pulling the comforter back over my head. "It's gonna be okay, gotta focus on London!" I poke my head out, giving him a look. "Fine," I mumble, all of the boys smiling. I go into my bathroom and get ready for the day, putting on leggings and an old high school sweatshirt.

I go downstairs, loading my things into the car, leaning against the window, Luke slides in next to me, giving my hand a squeeze. "Ash said he would switch seats with me on the second flight since you're having a rough day." He says, giving me a small smile. I return it, closing my eyes. My mom gets in the front seat, turning around to face us. I feel Luke's hand slide out of mine, my mom smiling. "Ready for the next half of the tour?" She asks, looking between all of us. 'Yeses' are chorused from everyone, my mom turning back around.

We pull up in front of the airport, fans surrounding the main entrance. I gulp down the lump in my throat, watching them. We all get out of the car, milling around at the back to get our luggage, both Cal and I get all of ours first so we walk in together, waiting at the check-in counter. "How are you doing?" He asks, giving me a small smile. "I'm getting better with the big crowds, but seeing them still freaks me out a little." "They're freaky, no one knows what they could do." I nod, watching more of the tour walk in. "All right, let's get checked in!" my mom says, coming over.

We walk to the check-in booth, a few people coming over to help the lady checking us all. I'm handed my ticket and told to go through airport security, everyone would be following. I nod, leading the way, the line agonizingly long. Everyone is here by the time I am able to get through, giving me the chance to run to the bathroom and hit one of the airport stores to get a snack for the flight. I get two chocolate chip muffins with a water bottle, waiting for the rest of our group.

Once my mom was through she ushers us to use the bathroom and get snacks before we line up to board the plane. My section is called first, along with Matt, my brother's piano player, and Ashton, who I would be sitting next to. Ashton gives me a smile, clinking my ticket with his. "I'd switch this one with Luke too but I still need some Dylan time too, also your mom is across the aisle from us so she'd question..." I shrug, glancing at my ticket. "Understandable, I need some Ashton time too, I've been spending a lot of time with Luke this week since my mom was out of town organizing things so I didn't get to see you quite as often." "We can watch a movie together then!" He grins, bopping me on the head. "Sounds good." I nod, moving forward in the line and handing the lady my ticket.

I find my seat, letting Matt in first since he had the window seat then Ashton, me taking up the aisle. "Thanks for switching with me." I give Ashton a grateful look, buckling my seatbelt. The groups continue boarding, the tour mixed in. Luke passes me, giving me a grin, which I return. When Blake passes, he ruffles my hair, annoying me. "How are you and Luke?" Ashton asks, turning to me. "Good, very happy! We had a movie night all night a couple of nights ago with milkshakes, it was really fun." I smile, facing Ashton as well.

My mom boards, sitting across from us with my dad. She ushers me over into the open seat and my heart drops, Ashton quickly giving me a smile before I turn and go sit with my parents. 

"So, we know you've always wanted to visit Europe, so for this portion of the tour, we are going to allow you to explore as long as you have at least two of the guys with you or your brother when you do go exploring. We think this will keep you out of any nasty rumors as long as we keep a few guys with you, the media really liking to pick you out when you're alone with one of the guys. So, that is our one rule and since you are still underage there we still want someone exploring with you to keep you safe." I nod, stunned. "Can do, thank you!" I grin, going back to my seat. "We're going to explore the fuck out of Europe!" Ashton says quietly, just as excited as I felt.