Imagine 1

*Jack Avery*
*Kinky*
Jolie and Jack were cuddling in bed.

"Ever heard of morning sex?" Jack said in a deep sexy voice "Yes" I say chuckling. I could see he had a boner growing in his pants so I got on top of him. I kissed him gently taking control and palmed him. He groaned and said "Damn" in that deep sexy voice I love. I kissed his neck and he flipped me over. He lowered hovering over me and kissed me gently removing my pants. I took off his shirt inbetween kisses and rubbed my hands inbetween his abs. He got harder and I massaged him through his underwear and he groaned loudly. "Fuck babygirl what have I said about teasing?" he said. "Sorry I wimpered and slipped my hand down my pants. Jack grabbed my hand and took off my jeans. He took off his underwear and his member popped out brushing the bottom of his stomach. He rubbed his tip on my panties making wet as a waterfall. I moaned wanting more and grabbed his hair pulling him kissing him. Jack pulled my panties off gently and started to rub my clit with his tip. I moaned in tension. Her lined up with my entrance and looked at me for the OK. I nodded and he thrusted in slowly. I moaned with every thrust and rubbed my clit. He slapped my hand and did it for me. He went faster and I moaned louder. He bent down and kissed my neck grunting into my neck while thrusting. "I'm close" I say. He thrusts slower rubbing my clit. "Don't you dare babygirl". Those words made me buck my hips and cum all over him. "Bad girl"He said in that sexy voice he knows gets me everytime. He leant down and sucked my clit very carefully.i wanted more so I pushed his head into me his tounge slipping into my hole.I moaned really loud and Jack knew it was my g-spot. He started to lick in that spot and I bucked my hips very wildly. He put one of his hands on my hips holding them down and the other spreading my kitty open. He licked me in the right way and I came everywhere. To relieve Jack I started to stroke his member and he groaned. He came very soon. I smiled up at him and got up my legs shaking violently I could barely walk. I giggled and hopped in the shower.