☆.。.:* 𝚘𝚗𝚎 .。.:*☆

It was another day for Jaemin, who is late for class per usual.

The boy runs his fingers though is chocolate brown hair as he briskly walks through the hallways to get to biology class.

One could say that Jaemin was your average high school sophomore, but in reality he's far from it.

Jaemin is one of the prettiest and most handsome boys you'll come across in his class.

He has a thin figure, but he has toned arms, legs, and basically abs.

His skin tone is a light, almost ivory color.
His eyes are a deep brown like the color of fir tree bark. There's little highlights in them that resemble stars- they're beautiful.

He keeps good grades and is kind to everyone and anyone he meets, regardless of the circumstances.

He might not think he's handsome and as nice as he is, but trust me, he is.

To Jaemin, it felt like a millenium until he finally sat down next to Jeno, his seat mate.

In reality he was only three minutes late and the teacher didn't even seem to care.

He took out his notebook and pencil before tiredly turning to his friend and saying,

"How are you today? It's been- a full day since I've seen you."
Tiredly.

Jeno let out a chuckle.

"I'm good. But you my friend, seem tired."
He said, and patted Jaemin on the head.

Biology class went on, and they talked about different things.
Of course Jaemin doesn't remember anything, but he took notes to look back on later.

Biology goes by pretty fast for him, he actually enjoys the class.

So before he knew it, he was packing up his stuff.
He happened to notice there was a small, torn out piece of paper underneath his notebook that he didn't notice.
It looked as if it was torn off a piece of notebook paper.

He picked it up curiously and read it out loud for Jeno.

"Even if we do break up, I'll do it in a polite manor."

"That's depressing. I feel bad for the girl."
Jeno said, not looking at Jaemin.

He was looking for his water bottle.

"Yeah, me as well."
Jaemin spoke.

He was intrigued by the note, so he slid it into his backpack with the rest of his things, and left for whatever class he has next.

≻𝓟𝓪𝓹𝓮𝓻 ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺