❊ Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Tʜɪʀᴛʏ﹣Eɪɢʜᴛ ❊

Triggers: Rape and Abuse

°°°°°

"Wake up."

I cracked one eye open to see Maverick standing before me. I could see the anger clearly in his eyes and I wondered what the hell I did in the short amount of time since I saw him last.

"Do you think you're clever?" He knelt down and wrapped his fingers around my throat, pulling me up into a submissive pose by force instead of waiting.

I did my best to look horrified. It wasn't difficult, seeing as though he was cutting off my airways and I was quickly fading back into unconsciousness. But right as I was on the brink of passing out, he let me go. I fell forward onto my hands, coughing as my lungs fought for air. I reached up and cupped my tender neck with my shaking hand and looked up at him.

His eyes were burning with hatred and anger.

"I don't know what you mean," I wheezed.

"Trying to get Vince to help you escape." He laughed at the absurdity of it. "I have someone watching that camera twenty-four hours a day."

"I didn't think otherwise." I got back into my submissive pose.

He didn't like it when I looked at him when I was bowing before him, which is exactly why I allowed my eyes to meet his. How long did he think it would take to break me into the little shell he so desperately wanted? Was it pissing him off that I wasn't there yet?

His teeth ground together as he knelt down to put his face directly in front of mine. I didn't flinch back, which only caused him to growl.

"You don't look at me when I'm in the room." He covered my eyes with his large hand. "Don't make me put the blindfold back on, pet. You won't see anything coming."

"Vixen to pet, huh?" I smirked. "Was that a promotion or demotion, sir?"

It was pure stupidity on my part, speaking the first thing that came to mind. I should have kept my mouth shut. I should have bowed my head and moved my eyes away from his, so I didn't have to feel his wrath.

I didn't have to wait long.

His fingers entwined in my hair and he pulled me up to my feet. I let out a cry of pain, feeling chunks of my hair coming out from the force. When I was up to my feet, he picked me up and threw me against the wall. My head banged off of the surface and I fell forward. I was too disoriented from the pain to be able to catch myself, which only caused my face to slam straight into the concrete floor. My nose crunched and I screamed as I curled into myself, bringing my knees to my chest to protect myself.

Maverick pulled me back up by my hair. Blood streamed from my nose and into my mouth, and I could taste the metallic sweetness of it on my tongue.

He narrowed his green eyes, even as the corner of his lip curved up. "What was that, pet?"

"I'm sorry," I choked. "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry."

It hurt so bad. My head was throbbing and my vision was blurry and unfocused. I just wanted him to leave. I'd do anything for him to leave.

"The next time you disrespect me, I'll take you." He tightened his fingers in my hair. "You'll be begging for me to stop. Then I'll make it worse by sending the evidence to Enzo. Breaking is your only option now, pet. I'm getting impatient."

He licked his lips and allowed me to fall to the floor at his feet. I couldn't help the ice settling in my veins as I laid there. I was still dizzy and couldn't see straight. But I guessed he expected me to do something, because he rolled me over with his foot, smirking.

I forced myself to my knees and bowed my head, making sure not to look at him in the eye.

"Will you break for me, my little vixen?" He said it low enough to sound eerie, but loud enough for the camera to be able to pick it up.

I knew Enzo would get this video. I knew he'd hear Maverick's threat to rape me. I wondered what he would do. It wasn't like he could come and get me. He had no idea where I was, as far as I knew. Then he'd hear my agreement to break.

I would have done anything to stop hurting every time I took a breath. I needed food. I needed a break. I needed medical attention. If I wasn't bleeding internally, I knew it was only a matter of time before I would be.

"Yes, sir." I closed my eyes. I'm sorry, Enzo. I can't do this anymore.

"Take off your bra."

I clenched my teeth and moved my hands behind my back, unhooking the only thing covering me other than the thin soiled underwear. It fell to the ground and I could feel both Maverick's eyes and the camera pointed at me.

"Stand."

I stood, my head still bowed. My body still ached and the food still curled painfully in my stomach, but I got there eventually. When I did what I was told, he "rewarded" me by palming my breasts gently.

My eyes clenched harder as I tried to keep the tears at bay. I kept apologizing to Enzo over and over again in my head, hoping that when he saw the video, he somehow heard the silent apology. I needed him to know I was sorry.

I turned my mind off and I just stood there, allowing Maverick to do what he wanted to me. Somewhere along the lines, he had me pushed up against the wall, his mouth on mine and his fingers pushing down my panties. I didn't kiss back. I didn't move. I kept my mind blank and my eyes shut. He said he would rape me the next time I disrespected him, but he decided that my submission deserved this sick reward.

In the end, I did what he wanted me to. Because that was what would make it not hurt anymore.