And when I look at her she places her head into the window. And she closed her eyes but I saw a tear and she wiped it quickly. 

What is that for? 

Why is she crying? 

Who did it to her? 

After 45 minutes I look at her again and her head is moving. I look back at Taehyung. And he caught me looking at Jisoo. 

"Go Hyung, go to her." He said. 

His words. I know he means a lot. I know it means a lot. 

I stood up and went back to my seat. I get her head and place it on my shoulders. Luckily I did not wake her up. 

I saw Jimin and Rosé. They are so sweet like they're back. Rose is sleeping on Jimin's shoulder and Jimin intertwines her hands in Rosé's hands. 

Lisa and Jungkook seem to be slowly being comfortable to others. They are just talking, they're not sleeping when I stand up, they both look at me and smile. 

Taehyung is always checking Jennie. And seeing her sleeping on Suga's shoulder. Dude Taehyung can die because of Jealousy. 

And the three rappers are also sleeping. 

And suddenly Jisoo got my attention. 

I look at her and she is just damn pretty! 

Sorry Jisoo, for all I did. 

A tear escaped from my eyes when I remembered how we broke up. I know Im so stupid for letting her go but I believe that it happened for a reason. I know God has a better plan for the both of us. 

Maybe someday we will be happy together. 

Or..... 

Someday we will be happy with others. 

And I hate the latter. 

And suddenly all of them got awake because our bus suddenly stopped. And I look at Jisoo and she seems shocked. I just smiled at her. 

She smiles. But not the smile I want to see. Her genuinely smile, it's gone. 

***

Jisoo's POV

I was shocked when the bus stopped suddenly. But I got more shocked when I saw Jin beside me. 

Did I sleep on his shoulders? 

He smiled. 

And I also smile. 

"What did happen?" Rm hyung said. 

Our manager walked near to us.

"Guys the bus suddenly has a problem. We will contact Mr. Hyunshi about what happened for them to help us. But for now you can continue your rest. We are still far, we still need an hour and a half to get in the area." Bang Pd said. 

"But boss, can we go outside. The view is nice. To have some pictures, than to get bored here." Jhope oppa suggested. 

"Oh okay. You can." YG said. 

It is just near at five o'clock in the morning. The sun is slowly appearing and it's not that dark outside. 

So we all go down. Rosé and Jimin go out first followed by Taehyung, Jhope,Suga, Rm, Jennie, Me, Jin and those Maknae's go last. 

And Jungkook and Lisa have their camera with them. Yeah right they both have the same talent. Their being a photographer hobby. 

I looked at Jin and he looked at me but this time I didn't look anywhere. 

"Sorry for leaving you earlier." He said. 

"It's okay, btw thanks for letting me sleep in your shoulder." I said. 

"It's nothing, you can make me as your bed anytime." He said smiling. 

And we both laughed. While the others are busy taking photos me and Jin are having chit chat here. 

"Onnniii!!!" Lisa shouted. 

"Hyunggg!!!" Jungkook shouted. 

"Ahhh this Maknae!" We said in chorus. 

And we both looked at each other and laughed. 

"Were old." I said. 

"Not that much." He complained. 

And I laughed. 

"It's nice to see you laughing again." He said suddenly. 

I paused. And look at him. 

"Well, thank you." I said. 

And we both smile and go to those maknae's. 

"Take a picture first..." Jungkook and Lisa said in chorus. And they both laughed. 

"Onniii, strike a pose!!!" Lisa shouted. 

Me and Jin stop and strike a pose. 

He put his arms on my waist. I was shocked. But Lisa suddenly counted while Jungkook took a continuous shot. 

So I put my hand on his shoulders and smiled. 

I hope those smiles are real. 

And I hope we just stay like this. 

I hope we can go back to what we have before.