Canvas-Andrew clark

When Andrew took of his jacket off everyone's eyes wondered towards him hoping for something to distract them but once they saw what he had been hiding Bender had happily scoffed causing him to look.His eyes looked around as everyone eyed him like a piece of candy.He stared back in confusion slowly growing annoyed
"What are y'all staring at" he asked twisting around to look towards bender who had a massive grin on his face. Andrew squinted toward bender waiting for a response.

"Well,Andy,I don't know if you know this but,uh, you have a little something here" Bender motioned towards his own neck giving it a light scratch,the grin on his face grew.Andy's hand flew to his neck quickly,he turns to Claire demanding to borrow her mirror.she couldn't help but chuckle as she reached for it handing it to him slowly.Andy snatched it from her looking into it, angling it to show his neck.His neck had been litter with purple bruises from the night before ranging from the lightest of red to the darkest of purple.He swore lightly looking around annoyed they were finding enjoyment from this before shoving Claire he mirror back.

"So" it was bender "who's the lucky girl?"

"Non of your goddamn business"Andy shot down bender quickly not wanting to talk about it.he hated bender with all his might; he sure hell ain't sharing his personal life with him.

"Come Andy tell us who she is" this time it was Claire she had a soft smile to her face,encouraging him to tell everyone.Andy looked around at everyone's faces,they all seemed to be sitting on the edge of their seats all besides brain,he looked like he rather be at home than talk about what's on Andy's neck.

"(Y/n)"

Benders eyes widened and look at Andrew in disbelief
"(Y/n) Hayes?!"

"No!" Andy looked disgusted as Bender asked that question"I'd never get with that whore.(Y/n) (L/n)." Andy rubbed his neck sheepishly looking down towards the table.(Y/n) and Andy hadn't really shown any signs of them being in a relationship beside Andy always flirting with her in between periods.

Benders eyed Andy as his brain began throwing ideas of ways to bow piss Andy off with the new information.
Bender clears his throat"so,how long has this fling been going for?"

Andy sucked in a breaths before answering"it's not a fling we...are dating"motioning his hand signalling that he wanted to end the conversation but Bender ignored it continuing seeing if he could push Andy over the edge.
"No it can't be,you with a chick with boobs the size of hers no way you guys are dating" Bender stated leaning back on his chair looking up.Andy looked towards Bender,you could practically see the fire in his eyes."watch it Bender"

"No I want know what she like,since you two clearly know each other very very well." Bender smiled knowing he was getting on Andy's nerves now.Andy sat with his back facing Bender as he rubbed his neck without our realising it.

"What is little wrestle boy remembering what happened last night" Bender had pitted his lips in a mocking way laughing after.

"Bender that's enough" it was Claire who spoke up sensing the uneasiness with Andy.when Brian spoke up."Uh,y-yeah Bender just,uh,just stop" Bender quickly pointed towards Brian before saying "shut up" returning to taunting Andy.
"Come on Andy whats it like to Fucking the most beautiful,amazing bod-"

Andy has stood up in anger not hearing Claire shout at Bender to stop before gripping Bender by his collar pulling him up to his face before shouting.
"You stop talking you hear me or I'll knock you out!?" But all Bender did was laugh in his face;His face then went into a straight poker face shoving Andy off him.

"I can't take you serious when you have a canvas for a neck"

Andy eyes where burning holes on Bender as he slowly slide back into his seat turning around with a huff.all of a sudden Allison had shouted from her spot at the back of the tables "whore!" Everyone turned around looking towards her.Andy(still angry) looked towards her pointing his finger before replying "watch you fucking mouth as well"

Andy finally turned around laying his head on his arms wishing that the dentition was hurry up;he had been remembering what was happened the night before,(y/n)'s hand in his hair tugging as their mouths connected over and over again.A slow smile began creeping its way on his face as he thought of her.