0.4

Each of the boys' classes went by pretty quickly, nothing significant really happened, and now they were at lunch.

Jaemin and Jeno found their friends sitting at their usual lunch table, doing whatever they always did.

"I'm telling you, they obviously got freaky in the sheets with eachother over the summer–oh, hi guys!" One of their friends, a certain brown haired boy by the name of Donghyuck, shouted.

The two boys sat down and just laughed off whatever they heard, they really didn't want to know who or what they were talking about.

"Guys!!" One of the youngest of the group whined, "I have literally no classes with any of you."

"What do you mean Chenle? We have science together," the youngest of the group said, sounding particularly sad.

"Oh yeah, I forgot about you for a second."

"I'm hurt–" the boy, Jisung, clutched a hand over his heart for the extra dramatic effect.

"Y'all are dumb," another boy joined them at the table, his name was Mark.

"Oh look, the wet blanket has arrived," Donghyuck said sarcastically.

"Hello to you too, bitch," Mark set his tray of food down and sat in between the two youngest.

Donghyuck stuck his tongue out and flipped him off.

"Now that's what I call true love," Jaemin said, making everyone laugh, minus the two he was referring to.

"What about you and Jenhoe over here?" Donghyuck asked, changing the subject with ease.

Jaemin grinned and wrapped an arm around Jeno, leaning into his side. "Oh my babe Jeno? Of course, thanks for noticing."

Jeno laughed and pushed Jaemin away, "yeah, thanks but no thanks."

I swear I use "wet blanket" too much