Hate #2- When Stuff Disappears En Route

I'm sure this has happened to most of you. You'll be trying to put the lid on a bottle, or maybe just trying to set something on the table, be it keys, your phone, or anything really, and halfway there, it magically jumps out of your hand, hits a wall, knocks over the lamp and kills the cat. (no not really lol).

      Take this afternoon for example: I was rinsing out a kool-aid pitcher and set the lid on the counter next to the sink. Then, after I finished rinsing it out, I reached over and grabbed the lid to put it on the pitcher and halfway there, some random effing telekinetic force grabs ahold of the lid and flings it past the kool-aid pitcher and into a bowl full of water, splashing it all over the previously prepared dinner.

   Another time I went to set my phone on a table and this time, the force pulls it short, completely missing the table and falling on the ground,  causing the battery to pop out.

   This seems to happen all the time, and it makes me want to find the cause of that force and force it to cease existing, if you catch my drift.

As long as I get even one vote,  I will keep posting hates, you can probably expect one later today if I get a vote other than mine(hint, hint).  So don't forget to vote!!!