Opening up my heart to you -TVXQ Max

You're P.O.V
"So How is marriage life Noona?" My little brother Jisung ask over the phone. I was currently in the kitchen drinking some hot chocolate because it's snowing and it's chilly. "That my "husband" doesn't say or ask me anything and just completely ignores me . Yeah it's great," I answer him. "Sounds like your not a big fan of him?" He says "nope," I tell him "he's not mean to you or anything right?" He ask "no he just doesn't say anything to me like he forgets that I'm here." I tell him . "Do you guys even sleep in the same room?" He ask . "We do sometimes but he sometimes falls asleep in his office and me with my school work always being on the computer I end up sleeping in my office or on the couch," I tell him.
"So I'm not going to get a niece or nephew for a while aren't I ?," he ask . I froze for a minute and had a annoyed face. "Mom and Dad have been telling you to ask me about that aren't they?" I ask him . "Yes I'm sorry Noona but you won't answer their calls. Yet again I don't blame you,"he tells me. It's true after going out with my friends for a bit for my 21st birthday I came back home and my parents tell me that I'm getting married in a week. Saying this marriage was arranged when I was born , I was so angry and confused.

It explains so much because I was never allowed to date , or be around boys period . So all throughout high school I never dated and focused on studying and hanging out with friends. But my future husband Shim Changmin or Max he likes to be called is 2 years older then me the son of a ceo who he works along side his father. Me a College student in my 3 year now and studying fashion. I met him at the alter and now we are married, turns out he knew about the marriage for 2 years .

We don't talk to each other or anything he literally has told me not to worry about him. He can do his own laundry and make his own food and clean up after himself. Which I am thankful for, but my parents expected me to give up school and be a fucking house wife. Nope I'm going to work, yes I want kids but not now it's been 7 months since we got married and my parents and his already expect us to have been pregnant by now. We didn't even do anything on the honeymoon . But over all Max and I don't talk to each other . Right now he's at work and I just got down with school work and cleaning.

"Well tell them, they rushed me to get married they can wait for a fucking baby," I told him "sis language." He tells me "well I'm sorry but it's their fault they should have told me about the marriage in the beginning not exactly one fucking week before the wedding. Max knew about it for 2 years how is that fair to me?," I tell him "ok ok calm down I see your point." Said Jisung. I lean on the counter and put my hand on my forehead and felt tears leave my eyes. "I'm sorry Jisung, I'm taking all my angry out on you. It's just that even though Max is not rude or mean to me . I'm just not happy here or with him , and it's not his fault," I admit to my brother in tears.

"Noona please don't cry, it makes me want to cry," he says . "I'm sorry," I tell him "you have every right to be upset after everything. But would you give him a chance?" He ask me . "If he opened his heart out to me I would and I would do the same for him." I told him. We were quiet for a little bit. "Listen Jisung I got to go love you," I tell him. "Love you too Noona," he says and we hang up. I put my phone down and grab my still warm mug of hot chocolate and decided to go sit in the living room .
"Hey," someone said I jumped and dropped my cup and it broke. I look at who said that it was Max leaning on the wall.

I lean down to pick up the glass end up getting a cut on my finger. "Ow," I said . I tried cleaning up again but my hand was grabbed. I look it was Max, and we stood up he walk over the glass and drags me upstairs and into the bathroom. "Sit down ," he told me I sat on the toilet seat and he got out the first aid kit and started bandaging my finger. "Sorry for scaring you like that," he says to me "it's ok," I tell him. He looks at me and then looks up and down. "Why are you wearing shorts when it's cold out?" He ask me. I was wear white shorts with a long sleeved pastel green shirt and my hair was up in a ponytail. "I was not planning on going outside or anything." I tell him.