ONE

Omniscient

Trinity stood patiently outside of the terminal waiting for the Uber driver Kyra sent her not too long ago. He's driving a dark blue Toyota Camry with a license plate ending in 760C.

Trinity stood tall with a Fashion Nova two piece and Balenciaga slides, with her Louis Vuitton luggage sitting beside her. She had a blonde full lace bob wig installed, paired with Gucci shades resting on top of her head. Her skin was free of makeup and dewy smooth, with a few barely visible freckles peeking through.

She took a deep breath, basking in the familiar air.

Over the duration of five years, Trinity struggled to find her calling. She never knew what she wanted to do in life, nor did she ever think she'd be about anything, but that was until her talents handling with hair and makeup got her discovered.

Kyra, who's been in quite a few movies came across Trinity's Instagram on the explore page. She was in need of a stylist who'd keep her frontals laid and her makeup done right, and Trinity was the perfect candidate.

She's an up an coming young actress who's hot in Hollywood and all the directors want her as their female lead. Her diversity in playing different roles is what these Hollywood directors and producers yearn for.

Trinity already had a few followings, but ever since she's been styling Kyra and a few other celebrities, her following count has grown tremendously over the span of two years.

Considering there's a huge and important red carpet event happening this weekend, along with a few appearances throughout the month of June, Kyra flew Trinity out to California to be her personal stylist.

Because of Kyra and the many celebrities that book Trinity, she's been able to move out of Queens, New York where she previously lived and moved her father and herself in a cozy four bedroom home in Long Island.

Trinity has also worked on major movie sets and has made many connections to better her career. She doesn't see herself being a stylist for the rest of her life, but she's in her early twenty's and just want to make money while having fun doing so and doing what she loves.

She scanned every dark blue car's license plate that slowly cruised passed her who were picking up other passengers. She often saw families reunite with each other which reminded her to call her father to let him know that she landed safely.

Trinity unlocked her phone and immediately went to Facetime her father, who surprisingly answered on the first ring. She almost forgot they're in different time zones as his tired face appeared on her screen.

Her father answered snuggled up in his king-sized bed. His eyes are low as his face read exhaustion. "Stink, I see that you've landed safely. Where you at?" He yawned.

"Daddy, it's 4 am in New York!" She exclaimed, "Why are you awake? I didn't think you'd answer."

There's a three-hour difference from where they are, Trinity prefers early flights so she wouldn't waste a full day. Every day wasted, that's money down the drain, she believed.

He shrugged, "I wanted to make sure you landed safely. You at the airport still? Where's Kyra, is she coming to get you?"

"Yeah, Kyra sent an uber I think it's on its way here right now actually." She replied standing on her tippy toes to see if she was correct.

She saw a dark blue car in the distance but couldn't yet make out the license plate number.

"Daddy, get some sleep. I'll call you later, okay?"

"Okay, baby girl. I love you."

"I love you too," She said softly, smiling into the camera.

"Don't forget to take your medication!" He added sternly.