11-20

11

When Zhuhai woke up, it was already an hour. Yun Shiwei was not there. Only Yunshiyi was still glaring at her. She saw her smile and smiled. She told the next person to wash her face and personally serve her to groom.

    阮 刷 刷 用 用 用 用 用 用 用 用 用 用 用 用 用 用 用 用 用 用 用 用 用 用 用 用 用 用 用 用 用 用 用 用

    Yun Shiyi also combed a fallen horse for her like the last time, inserted a chic golden step shake, coupled with the exquisite face, can really be said to have a bright tooth, hibiscus as a face, Liu Rumei, even The spring flowers in the courtyard have lost their color.

    Due to the hot weather in March, she wore a milky white chest and a pair of trousers of the same color. She was covered with a silver-red butterfly and a soft-smoothed sleek dress.

    "This soft cigarette is the mother's trustee from the Jiangnan weaving workshop to get high prices. It is said that soft smoke is still a tribute of the royal family. It is very rare in the market. Many people are not expensive enough to buy half a horse. Mother I got two horses and made two skirts. This one gave you. Others are not qualified to touch it.”

    “Mother is very good.” Zhuzhu is grateful to the bottom of his heart. Very far away, most of the relatives are cool, and they have tasted the world since childhood. Every time they see their children being led by their parents to buy food, they are envious.

    With the help of Yunshiyi, she packed up and took a photo. She walked back and forth for a while. She felt that she had a refined and elegant rhyme, and she was quite satisfied with her current self.

    I have seen the introduction of soft tobacco in "Dream of Red Mansions". The color is bright and the texture is soft and soft. It looks like a smoke, so it is called soft smoke. This silver red is also called Xia Yingya. In the fortieth time of the book, Jia Mu asked Feng Jie to take out the soft smoke from the cupboard. Even Xue Aunt and Feng sister were surprised, claiming that they had never seen it. But Jia Mu said that it is not good to make clothes, and it is good to make window screens.

    That is because the soft smoke is too transparent, wearing a figure on the woman's body can not reveal the temptation, using her previous life's words called the perspective installation, Lin sister and Bao sister can not be married if they put on an estimated lifetime.

    The customs of Tianchu are more open than the Tang Dynasty in Chinese history. The exposure of women's dress is the trend of the times and also the embodiment of the culture of the times.

    "My lady is the best." Yun Shiyi’s eyes were amazing. She kissed her on the forehead and handed a silky group of embroidered scenery on the table to her hand. Passionate, not victorious South work skillfully woven into. The vines snow covered with a handle slippery, 篾 篾 银 银 银 银 银 银 银 银 银 银 银 银 银 银 银 银 银 银 银 银 银 银 银 银 银

    手持 手持 手持 手持 手持 手持 手持 手持 手持 手持 手持 手持 手持 手持 手持 手持 手持. I still don’t give up in the early days, and every pity is a good name.”

    “Yangzi, you and I are really a chorus and a singer, a natural pair.” Yunshi smiled and put his hand on her waist. Go out.

    "The big cousin is both literary and versatile, looks good and looks good, and the girl admires it!"

    said Zhu Zhu, saying that he was happy, he thought, this poem is from the pen of the Tang Dynasty, and it is no coincidence that it can appear in this world. There must be some kind of connection. Maybe Tianchu State is derived from the dislocation of some dynasty space after the Tang Dynasty. It is necessary to look at the history book of this world, otherwise it will accidentally pull out a poem one day. It is a masterpiece of the predecessors, being ridiculed by plagiarism, and losing a big face is a bad thing.