27- Bad bitches don't cry

🎶 If there is one thing
      that I'll never learn is,
     If you play with fire
     You're bound to get burnt but,
  Bad Bitches don't cry 🎶
BAD BITCHES DON'T CRY- BEBE REXHA.

   " What color do you want? Purple or blue?" Mom asks holding the pedicure kit in her right hand as she takes position on the floor of my feet.

    After I came back home, I decided it was time to let them in, so I told them everything that had happened to me, even the reasons why I tried taking my own life.

   And they promised to stand by me and support me. They planned on confronting Mr Brooks about his son but I went against it.

    That would only cause more problems than it already had, but then again they really felt they were betraying me still by doing nothing.

    So they quit their jobs, but they really didn't tell their boss the reason as to why they did, and he never asked.

   And believe me when I say that little action made my heart flutter.

   They are trying their very best to restore us back together as the family we used to be and i couldn't be more grateful.

" Purple reminds me of rain and that shade of blue is too dark" I scrunched up my face and squinted my eyes in the direction of the tiny blue bottle.

"ookay, what of green?" she asked again searching for the bottle in the box.

" my feet will look like it's sprouting leaves"

She whipped her head in my direction like what I just said was an utter abuse to Green nail polish industry.

"wow, alright then. What of pink?"

" Too girly"

" Black?"

" I'm not Goth mom"

" Yellow?"

" My feet will out shine the sun "

" Grey?, red??, white???"

" My feet would look like pencil did the work, Red looks a lot like blood and don't get me started on white, that color-"

"My heavens" My mom shouted with a smile on her face " Pregnancy really brings out the truth in you " a light smile gracing her lips.

" I know right? This is my first and my last" I pouted with a huff and folded my hands above my very swollen belly.

" you sure about that? You know, I was hoping to have at least five grand kids coming for a visit each Christmas " mom said mimicking my posture with a smirk on her face.

  My mouth dropped to the floor.

"Mom!"

"yes sweetheart?" her smirk still persistent.

"I'm not planning on having more kids, really "

   Her expression falls as she realizes that I am being honest.

"why is that?" her brows creased with concern and concentration.

" well..., I was actually thinking about the baby, and then I was wondering who will want to get married to a lady who carried a baby from a rape" playing with the hem of my shirt, i voiced out my thoughts.

" Honey, no matter what happened in the past, the future is a brighter day. The man who would love you will definitely be smart enough to overlook a mistake of the past " Her  hand resting on my thigh.