:Believe Me, I'm Lying: 6

A second, third, and fourth egg hit my chest as I stood from my desk, looking down at my shirt in disgust and shock. A fifth egg smashed into my collarbone, making me wince in pain. I managed to dodge a sixth egg.

"Stop it!" I cried, trying to get the yolk off my now dirtied blouse. "If another one of you throws an egg then-"

"Hey, Arden!" Oliver shouted, smirking at the mahogany boy. "Catch this!"

I watched as Oliver hurled an egg at the unsuspecting boy. Arden turned and was met with an egg to the face. A quick breath of air left my mouth as the egg broke, running down Arden's face. That looked painful.

"You..." Arden growled, wiping off his face with a sleeve. "I'm going to get you for that!"

Arden picked up a few eggs from his table and tossed one up and down in his hand for a minute, before launching it at Oliver. Oliver laughed, dodging it with ease and retaliating with an egg of his own.

"Is that all you can do?" he taunted, smirking at Arden. "I'm not surprised."

"If one more egg is thrown, you both have detention!" I threatened, trying to make myself sound more intimidating than I felt.

"Tucker," Arden said suddenly. "You take care of her, okay?"

"Gotcha," a voice responded from next to me.

I jumped in surprise and turned to come face-to-face with the dirty blonde. A gasp escaped my lips as I suddenly felt myself being drenched by ice-cold water. It ran into my eyes, and I quickly shut them. I pulled off my glasses and brought my hands up to rub the water out of my eyes.

"Dude, here's the flour!"

By the time I had put my glasses back on and was able to open my eyes, I saw Tucker grabbing a bag of flour from another student. I gave him the hardest glare I could. Tucker only smirked.

"I'm a teacher," I warned backing up a step, water trickling down my face. "Do you want a detention?"

"Do I look like I care?"

As soon as I opened my mouth to retort, Tucker swung the bag of flour towards me, making half of it fly into my face. The powder filled my lungs, making me choke immediately. My eyes were shut tight again, and I stumbled backwards, and into someone.

"Oi!" the person I ran into shouted, as he took a step back as well.

Before I knew what was happening I was on the ground, on top of the person who I had ran into. My glasses fell off, and I coughed again, trying to wipe as much flour out of my eyes as possible. When I was finally able to see again, I noticed the whole class was now in a lunatic flour, sugar, water, and egg fight.

"Will you get off me?"

I was suddenly shoved hard to the side, and I landed on the hard floor in an uncomfortable position, almost crushing my glasses. I quickly grabbed them and put them back on, before looking up. Oliver scowled down at me, pushing his body off the ground with ease. I blushed in embarrassment and anger, glaring at him.

"You're in trouble," I seethed through clenched teeth.

"So scary," he responded mockingly. It was hard to take him seriously with his accent.

An egg came flying at me, and I barely managed to avoid it. Scowling, I attempted to push myself off the ground, but only managed to get myself halfway up before slipping on the mess on the floor. Laughter erupted from over me and I looked up to see Arden standing over me.

"You look so helpless," he teased. "How old are you again? Twelve?"

"I'm twenty-one!" I responded, trying to push myself off the ground again. "Ugh!"