30 ❀ taegguk

Jungkook was full from how much food he ate at Seokjin's. He and his boyfriend, Taehyung, were heading to Jungkook's home, since they missed a lot of moments to cuddle and spend time with eachother because of their hyungs plans. Yes, it was summer vacation, and yes, they did want to spend time with them, but they didn't see how much of things that they have done all together and they missed eachother's touch.

“Okay, but why does Jin hyung always forces us to eat so much?” Jungkook says, half laughing as he parks his SUV in front of his garage.

“I have no idea, but it does get me full and I think we won't need to eat breakfast tomorrow morning, Kook.” Taehyung laughs, getting out of the car as he walks to Jungkook's side, who's waiting him with wide arms.

“Mhm, I just wanna cuddle, babe.” Jungkook says as he feels Taehyung hugging his waist, looking up at him. They look at each others eyes for a while and Jungkook just wants to squeeze his cheeks until he's out of breath. He stares at his long eyelashes which look really long upclose, and Taehyung can't stop staring back with his lovely gaze. The older smiles and giggles as he tip toes, feeling the slight breeze as he kisses Jungkook.

They get lost in the kiss and Jungkook finally pulls back. “You're beautiful, has anyone told you that?” The maknae asks, leading them inside of the house.

“Actually,” Taehyung answers with a smirk, “Yeah! Y'know, Jimin is always saying how cute my boxy smile is and Hoseok also tells me that—”

Jungkook laughs at Taehyung's way of expressing his alter ego. He pulls Taehyung to his lap, “Okay, okay! And you deserve that, baby.”

Taehyung wraps his arm around the others neck, and giggles as he kisses the younger, once again.

He feels so lucky to have someone like Jungkook beside him, he has this inner victory feeling because he's the only one who has the chance to kiss Jungkook's lips whenever he wants and he's the one who always has the chance to cuddle him and be beside Jungkook.

He will always be the one.

They separate from each others swollen lips and Jungkook can only awe at the way Taehyung silently whined.

“Wanna sleep? 'M kinda tired.” Jungkook asks, hopefully wishing to spend the rest of the night with a certain male.

Taehyung nods as he gives a peck to Jungkook's nose. “Okay, baby.”

They walk upstairs and soon they're with they comfortable sweatpants, Taehyung wearing Jungkook's favorite large t-shirt that suits him so well and it makes Jungkook feel like he really is the luckiest man alive to have someone like Taehyung in his life.

“C'mere, doll.” Jungkook says, and his heart feels so full to be here right now, eyeing Taehyung already crawling up to him in bed with a smile plastered on his face.

Taehyung gets comfortable in the others touch (and the soft blanket covering them, cuz it be like that) as he lays his head on Jungkook's chest, feeling his heart beating right in his ear, slowly lulling him to sleep as Jungkook gives soft strokes to his hair.

They stay silent for a little, just enjoying their moment.

“I love you, Gguk.” Taehyung mumbles, probably in his sleep as he tights his grip on Jungkook's waist.

Jungkook sleepily smiles and kisses Taehyung's scalp, and Taehyung immediately leans to his boyfriend's touch.

“I love you more, princess.”

And he makes sure to always be there when Taehyung wakes up.

a/n:

y'all this fluff killed me fr im fucking sick but i really do believe that THAT actually happens

one more thing, when someone says I love you don't reply with I love you too

cause it feels like ur just agreeing and nO BITCH YOU LOVE HIM/HER MORE OKAY ugh fcuk just say I LOVE YOU MORE

night