𝐢𝐯. 𝐚 𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐬

𝐀 𝐑𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘
𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐆𝐄𝐒

𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟖 —𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍

𝐍𝐀𝐎𝐌𝐈 𝐁𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐘 opened her eyes when she noticed two heads floating above hers. Their mouths were moving, saying something but she couldn't hear what it was. All she knew was that the pitch black expanse of space had been traded in for halogenic blue lights surrounding her and a glass shield that protected her from the heads.

She could hear the glass door open as the air escaped, letting the noises come inside.

"Naomi, it's alright. Just breathe slowly," Graham told her soothingly.

Ryan helped her out of the pod, Naomi thankful that this time she wasn't wearing her heels as her brown flats hit the metal floor.

"So, where are we?" Naomi asked, scratching the back of her head.

"On a spaceship," Graham told her lightly.

"My spaceship!" a woman in the front shouted.

"Who's that?" Naomi asked, peeking into the cockpit but only catching a glimpse of rusty blonde hair.

"She says she's the pilot," Graham explained.

Ryan seemed to have finally come to his senses as he kept his wide eyes opened in surprise, "We were in space. No way. We were in that warehouse and then, we were in space," Ryan concluded.

"Yeah," Graham nodded

"How're we in space?!" he shouted softly, shifting his gaze between the two adults around him.