-Eight-

After your bowling date with Taehyung, he really was not kidding when he said that for every strike he got that night, you were going on a date. He managed to slip away with 6 strikes that night and you were impressed. You still won, but ultimately, he was the winner.

It's been almost 2 months since you first met, and he has taken you on 3 of the 6 dates already. This is the most fun you've had in so long with a guy, and you couldn't have been happier. Taehyung is such a gentleman, and so patient. He's genuinely taken an interest in you, not once wanting to get into your pants like everyone else. You can't help your mind from wandering to him all the time. He's all you think about most of the time, and you can't help but smile.

--

"Smiling like an idiot." A man says to Taehyung as he stares at the picture on his lock screen of you and him, waiting on your reply to his text. "Who is she?"

"Hmm?" He replies, not hearing what the man has said.

The older, pale, red head man shakes his head, chuckling. "You're whipped, boy. Whoever she is, she's got you whipped."

"She does not, Yoongi-hyung." Taehyung scoffs. "She's just a great girl."

"What's her name?" Yoongi inquires.

Taehyung raises his brow at Yoongi. "Why?"

"Okay, slow down Romeo. I was just wondering. Don't get so defensive." The older laughs. "You really like this girl." He says again.

"I mean-"

"Save it, lover boy. You like her. I can tell."

Taehyung is quick to look at his phone when he feels the vibration and your name popping up. He smiles as he quickly unlocks it to reply to you. Yoongi manages to spot your name, and he knows he can get Taehyung's full attention by your name alone.

"How old is Y/n?" Taehyung haults as he hears your name, a small blush creeping to his cheeks before it disappears. Yoongi smiles in satisfaction as he finally has the younger's attention. "Now that I have your attention, what's so different about her than the rest of the girls you've dealt with?"

He quickly finishes the text to you and sends it, locking his phone and setting it next to him. "What do you mean?"

"There's this look in your eyes." Yoongi starts, continuing to analyze the man. "I've never seen that look in your eyes before. With anyone. There's something special about Y/n."

Taehyung can't get rid of his blush this time. His cheeks and ears are red, and he feels like he's burning up. And all Yoongi did was say your name.

"There is." He finally admits to the older. "I don't know what it is about her, though. Ever since I met her, there's been something about her that attracted me."

Yoongi nods. "She's very beautiful. How did you meet her?"

"In the club, actually."

Yoongi's eyes widen, shocked that Taehyung actually went to the club because he never did. "Really? You actually went?"

Taehyung just shrugs. "Got bored. So I went. And I noticed her dancing. I don't know why, but each time I would look over she was in my line of view. She was different than everyone else that night. There were so many different guys trying to dance with her, but she would find some way each time to slip away from them. I liked that. She was confident, and doing things her way that night. She wasn't about to let anyone fuck up her night, you know?  Then some asshole decided to be a persistent pervert and I intervened."

"For a stranger?"

"Yeah. It was weird, but I felt like I had to protect her. Then I took her home."