Before We Begin

So, I'll start this off simply. I have really enjoyed this community online and decided that I should take a crack at it. I will however lay some ground rules both for this story and later books.

These books will contain images and other forms of media that I don't own and some of the images will contain nudity. If you are offended or to young to see such imagery please click off or skip the section. I will leave one more warning at the beginning of the first chapter and that is it.

Second, I urge you all reading to point out any spelling and or grammar mistakes. I wish to improve both my story telling skills and my writing skills and this seemed like a good way to do both. That said, I would also enjoy votes and comments on what you think of the story and suggestions to improve it or small words of encouragement. Many people seriously doubt how far those little things go. I also will try to respond to comments directed towards me as soon as possible but that won't always happen due to my busy schedule.

Three, this is in fact a harem story, I mean what do you expect from a DxD book. If that is a turn off for you please keep in mind that not all of my stories will be that way so please just be patient. Also, I really hate it when an author makes the main character simply breath and suddenly all the girls start throwing themselves at him. Because of that, I will be taking the harem slowly and as realistic as possible, however unlikely that may seem.

Let's see here, next off is that all characters of my stories will end up strong however they aren't just going to randomly stumble into it. I want my characters to have to work to become overpowered not just inherently because that just ruins the fun of battles after a while.

Last but not least, this book and many others will deviate from the source material, sometimes in major ways. Sometimes it may be because I am not up to date on my knowledge on the source and sometimes it will be due to me believing that my rewrite is more interesting. No one reads these stories simply to see the same thing as the original because then they would just watch that instead. I simply want people to look at the differences and comment on what they think of them and how it could be better, not just that it is ruining the story. Part of where I am coming from is that many of the characters will act differently than they do in the anime or manga. This is my main way of saying the concept of the show was interesting but ultimately became unappealing due to the interesting parts being papered over. This is my way of saying that I am going to try to explore other religions as well as try to follow the basic story line with my own twists. This means I am going to try to make Rias somewhat likable, Riser hellbent on marrying Rias not just because he is a perverse asshole, and I will absolutely try my hardest to make you care about the characters and not just see them as walking fan service filled bags of meat.

Real quickly just to be safe:

Now then, please remember that this is my first story so I will be trying to mix comedy along with a serious tone

Now then, please remember that this is my first story so I will be trying to mix comedy along with a serious tone. I might not always hit the mark and that is why I am relying on you guys to help me learn. Also please keep in mind that I will try to update this once every Saturday though it may be earlier or later due to my life getting in the way. I will at least make a notice with an explanation. Oh before I forget, there will be lemons for you guys but they will be their own separate chapter so you don't have to read it and don't expect them right away or in high frequency. I want to try to build a story, not a book of smut. Now then, with that all out-of-the-way please comment if you have any questions, otherwise let's get on with this.