Beach club!!!!

Taylor's P.O.V

Today was the day I went out finally to get all the drama that's happened and the past few weeks out of my head. Emily finally came around and called.. and apologized about not speaking to me and didn't ask about what happened with Kevin.

"Taylor!!! I missed you hey look at the bikini I got you!!" uhh I hated the bikini showed too much skin but, I wanted to make her happy so I wore it and we drove to L.A and rented a beach House for three days. I gotta admit I was excited. we got ready and went to the beach I saw kids from my school I guess the word got around. I saw everyone dancing to the music and people getting drunk it was a fun night. Until I spotted Jacob staring at me like he seen a ghost.

"Wow look boys she looks pretty decent today? don't you think" Jacob said telling his friends smirking at me giving me a body check looking at me from head to toe. "Man I gotta give it to you Taylor you look hot tonight." he just smirked at me. "You got anything better to do than check out someone you can't have?" I put a fake big wide smile for him. "Ohhhhh" Jacob's friends laughing at him. Jacob looked at me with a smile. "What about that skateboard contest?" Jacob said giving me a wide smile. "Your on." I just gave him a confident look and someone handed me a skateboard and someone handed him one. We walked our way to the Ramp and he went on the other end an I went on the other end. We kept going and doing tricks in the air until we both went by accident and I ended up falling on top of him... everyone was quiet the whole crowd looking at us while me and Jacob were looking into eachothers eyes.

"You did good out there." he said we were still on the floor and we didn't bother to see the crowd of people looking at us. "Not so bad yourself." I gave him a smile looking into his eyes.

We both got up and sat down on the sand and we were looking at the waves ... it was romantic. The crowd left as the party was over Jacob and I stayed at the beach watching the waves. He leaned closer to me and then started kissing me and I kissed him back. Our kiss lasted forever and he pinned me down to the sand. "Stop!" he stopped and looked at me. "I can't no I can't" I knew I couldn't when he pinned me to the ground I saw Kevin watching us I knew I had to stop. "What's wrong?" he looked concerned. " I have to go I have to I'm sorry bye." I gave him one last look and went to the hotel room.