Imagine: The Duet

"Billie, I don't know if I can do this," you say. You are currently backstage with Billie Eilish at one of her London shows. Billie is about to go out soon, and you are supposed to sing a song with her too after she does a bit on her own.

"Y/N, don't you worry. It'll be fine, I swear," Billie says to you. "Your bit isn't even until the end. I promise it won't be as bad as you think. And everyone will be so excited! Everyone'll be pleased to meet you."

"Alright," you say reluctantly. "I'll go out as soon as it's time for our duet. But if anything goes wrong, I'm bolting off the stage!"

"Seems reasonable," Billie chuckles, blowing a strand of her silver hair out of her eyes. From the stage, the bass starts thumping as a familiar song by Billie starts playing. "Oh, that's my cue! The show's starting. I gotta get out there."

"Alright, good luck," you say, pulling her into a quick hug.

"Thanks. It's good to know you've got my back," Billie says as she hugs you back. "Now remember, our duet is when 'Bellyache' comes on. As soon as you hear it, come out, and we'll sing together!" Billie gives you one last hug, and then hurries onstage to be met with the roar of cheers from the crowd. Billie sings and dances to a few songs, and you watch from backstage. Then she does a few Q&A sessions with the crowd and games and stuff, and then she sings some more. Finally, 'Bellyache' starts playing. You take a deep breath and march out. The crowd cheers. You approach the two microphones set up for you and Billie, and you stand right next to Billie. Billie gives your hand a reassuring squeeze, and Billie points at you and yells, "Everyone meet Y/N!" You blush and smile and wave to the crowd, and everyone cheers more. Then you and Billie sing your duet, and everyone goes wild! You smile at Billie as you sing, and she winks at you. 

It's a great night.