39 | noyade

Noyade (noun): An execution carried out by drowning.

Jennie~

We took a ferry to cross from Athens to a nearby Greek Island. It's very nice and relaxing, exactly what I needed. Last time I went on a boat, I got very sea sick- but I'm surprisingly doing well this time.

"You know, it's always been my dream to go on a ferry. With you here makes it even better..." Hyunjin divulged. "I've always wanted to go, but I've always had the thought of drowning."

"What is this, Titanic?" I teased him which warmed up the atmosphere. "Even though you're a bitch... thanks for bringing me here."

"Anything for you," He took my hand and led me to the bow. "The view is incredible."

"Aren't you afraid? We're literally on the edge! If the boat tips, you're the first to fall." Right after I said that, Hyunjin hugged me from behind.

"I'm not scared anymore. At least if I fall, you'd fall with me." He chuckled from behind and I could already imagine his dumb smirk.

He started planting kisses allover my bare shoulders, which made my whole body tingle. My mouth hanged opened at the feeling- but then my mind clicked and told me not to give in.

"S-stop..." I shrugged my shoulders and he immediately created distance between us.

"Sorry, I couldn't help it..." Hyunjin affirmed whilst scratching the back of his neck. I looked down at his pants and...

"Y-you... you're weird!" I accidentally kicked his balls due to reflexes, and he immediately started to wince in pain.

"Hun, we can't have another baby now!" He cried out.

"Fuck you! You deserve it." I acted petty and flipped him off, before leaving to go sit down.

Hyunjin hopped from behind me, holding the crotch of his pants as he still felt the pain. Serves him right.

"You should have just blew it instead of kicking it." He sighed, and I literally wanted to throw him off the boat right there.

"Where is this dirty humour coming from, Hwang Hyunjin? Inappropriate." I crossed my arms and rolled my eyes at him.

"I didn't bring any protection with me. If ever we did anything, which we probably will- you'd most likely get fertilized again." He sent me a wink and I cringed.

"Most likely not, because that won't happen." I sat away from him.

"Let's see about that. I mean, we're all alone..."

_________________________

Hyunjin~

I've been trying to crack Jennie up for the meanwhile. It's better than being all awkward and such.

We arrived at the beach and put our stuff inside the small cabin that we rented for the day. It wasn't your typical cabin- it's actually quite modern and simple.

"Let's go swimming?" Jennie asked with booming enthusiasm. How could she still be this energetic? I'm already so tired.

"Sure, let's go!" I screamed while panting. Jennie laughed while messing up my hair.

"We don't have to yet, if you don't want..." She smiled, but I could sense the disappointment in the tone of her voice.

"I want to. I'm not gonna waste anymore of our time... thirty seven more hours with you. Let's do everything on your list." I pulled her down and pecked her cheek.

"You're counting?" Jennie straddled her legs on my lap, making my heart beat quicker than usual.

"I wish I didn't have to." I caressed her cheek while she looked down.

"Okay... I guess just for today," she pressed her forehead against mine. "I'll love you for one last day."

_________________________

Jennie~

As much as possible, I tried to hide my stretch marks by wearing coverups- such as shorts and a top, over my bikini that Sky and I bought before.

It's not that I'm embarrassed about it; I just feel really self conscious whenever Hyunjin's around. I love these marks, because it's what my daughter has left me with.

I came out of the washroom, and see Hyunjin half naked- sitting on the bed. Contain yourself, Jennie. You've already seen his everything... a couple of multiple times.

"Is that what you're wearing? Wouldn't it be too heavy?" He stood up and felt the fabric of my shirt.

"It's okay. I'm fine with it..." I looked down and started fiddling with the hem of my shirt.

"I've seen it all, hun. You don't have to be shy about your body." Hyunjin tucked a few strands of hair behind my ear.

"It's not the same anymore... I have stretch marks. Like a lot." I pouted, but he then made me look directly at him.

"I don't care what you look like. I love you for who you are, for whoever you'll become- I think you're the most gorgeous person in this whole planet. Those stretch marks are like tattoos, saying that you worked so hard on carrying our daughter."

My heart felt warm because of what he said. I sent him a big smile, before going back to the bathroom and taking off my clothes- except for my bikini, of course.

Hyunjin's right, I don't need to feel self conscious about my marks. I just have to embrace it; be confident in my own body.

"It looks okay?" I stated, more like asked.

"The most beautiful." He kissed my forehead and interlocked his fingers with mine.

I don't want this trip to end, because I know that after this...

He'll just disappear from my life.

_________________________

Aw cute aw sad

Song: Daniel Caesar — Best Part (ft. H.E.R)