Part Nine

"Good day to all you bloody legends out there." I say to the camera. "Lannan wanted me to film with him, how could I say no?" He goes red at my comments. "So, today we'll be doing a couple's tag, and we asked you to send in questions to us on twitter." I scroll through the replies to the original tweet. "Who's the best kisser?" I say, looking up from the screen. Lannan points to me, giggling like a little girl. "I definitely agree." I hold in a small laugh as I go back to looking at the questions. "When's the baby due?" I ask, looking at the camera. "Tannar, you could just text us, you stupid idiot." I say with a straight face, causing Lannan to burst out laughing. "I'm not sure yet, I need to go to the doctor in a couple of weeks and then I'll get my due date." The next reply. "Get Lenny to do a shoey!" I say and take one of the blue shoes from under the desk, hitting my head on return to my seat. "Fuck." I muttered as I poured a cider into said shoe. "What the hell is this?" He asked, taking a whiff of the shoe and pretending to be sick. "It's my favourite cider, Thatchers. I had my best friend send some over in the mail a few days ago." He nods and starts drinking. "We like to drink with Lenny, cause Lenny is our mate. But when we drink with Lenny, he chugs it down in eight, seven, six, five, four..." He finishes. "That was fucking disgusting!" Lannan threw the shoe out of the room. I laugh and hand the phone to him, waiting for the next question. He studied for a few seconds and bites his lip. "I dare you two to kiss." He says quietly, showing me the screen. I nodded and cupped his cheek with my hand. He did the same to me and we both shared a long, passionate kiss. I pulled away after around five seconds and looked at the camera. "There's your kiss, and proof that I am, in fact the best kisser in the relationship." I nod and leave Lannan red in the face. "Play separate games of fortnite and who ever loses cooks dinner tonight." Lannan says, getting his keyboard ready. "Game on, mother fucker." I say as I sit in my chair, switching on the console. "No wucking forries." He says, earning a chuckle from me. We both enter solo games but realise we are on the same server. "You're going down!" Lannan smirked, pressing the space bar and landing at Loot Lake. I've gone with Tilted Towers. "Come find me, you pussy." I say, and he nudges my arm. I check how many people are left. 75. The safe circle is in the Retail Row area, both of us having a lot of distance to cover. 60 people left. I'm not cooking dinner tonight. "Ohhhh get the fuck down, bitch." I exclaim as I kill two people with a grenade. 40 people left. The next circle has shrunk. Half of the remaining people have been lost in the storm. I make a beeline for a legendary scar and then find somewhere to hide so I can drink a chug jug. Five people left. Me, Lannan and three others. As time passes, me and him are the final two. He can't see my screen and I can't see his but I can see his character. He is busy looking around for me, but I'm at the bottom of his base. I make my character harvest the base, causing it to all fall. "EmilyEacott eliminated LazarLazar with a great fall (84m)" The all important words appeared on my screen. "Victory Royale!"