chapter 2: Viking Goddesses versus the Demonic Armada

The  Void  Demoness  is  a  very  mysterious,  shadowy  aspect  of  the  Universe.  No  one  knows  what  the   Void  Demoness  looks  like,  only  those  who  fall  into  his  black  hole  see  him  only  to  meet  their  demise.  The  Void  Demoness  has  strange  powers-  these  demons  possess  technology  and  transform  them  into  demon  androids.  They  kill  humanoids  for  body  parts  to  make  android  selves  and  upgrades.  They  are  always  mutating  with  their  acquisitions  of  technology,  and  living  beings  which  become  enslaved  to  their  evil  spirits.  Many  demons  try  their  best  to  upgrade  to  “Demon  Prince”  status,  to  win  the  Void  Demoness  approval.

   The  Void  Demoness'es  minions  invade  Ulatr,  planet  of  Viking  Elves.  Territorial  wars  ensue.  The  elves  are  either  used  for  android  parts  or  enslaved,  to  build  ships/technology  for  Void's  conquest.  The  elves  break  out  in  a  riot,  and  a  third  of  them  escape,  and  for  a  month  they  run  them  through  a  barren  wilderness,   a  desert,  and  then  a  swamp,  using  their  hunting  skills  to  survive,   they  run  through  treacherous,  uncharted  territory,  soon  their  numbers  dwindle,  hot  viking  elven  goddesses  Svana  and  Asta  find  themselves  alone  and   separated  from  their  party,  and  also  far  from  their  pursuers...

   They  enter  a  dusky,  quite  isolated  part  of  the  swamps,  with  decaying  trees  and  lack  of  living   vegetation  matter  or  even  insects.

   Several  undead  dragons  startled  and  frightened  them,  but  surprisingly  to  the  girls,  the  skeleton  flying  serpents  ignore  the  girls.  A  boney  hand  makes  its  way  out  of  the  ground,  and  points  the  way  to  the  manor.

   “What's  that?  Undead  Dragons  ignore  us,  and  now  a  skeleton  hand  is  pointing  a  path  for  us?”  Svana  was  shocked,  confused  at  such  a  notion  of  being  not  being  attacked  by  undead  dragons.  She  has  seen  all  her  friends  and  family  die,  torn  to  pieces  by  android  demons,  with  robotic  imp  legs  and  humanoid  torsos.  They  were  all  commanded  by  Demon  Princesses,  who  could  shape-shift  into  many  monsters,  including  giant  dragons.  Svana  was  called  “Swan  Princess,  because  her  combat-skill  is  elegant,  graceful,  has  deadly  accuracy,  timing,  speed,  dexterity,  and  it  is  no  surprise  that  Svana  and  cute  little  Asta  are  the  only  survivors,  as  far  as  she  knew. 

   “Well,  I  have  a  good  feeling  about  it.  It  certainly  doesn't  seem  like  it  has  anything  to  do  with  the  Void  Demoness.”  Asta   is  a  sorceress,  and  is  powerful,  considering  her  small  size.  Her  magic  is  rare,  it  isn't  the  common  magic  you'd  study  at  the  collegia,  like  battle  or  elemental,  or  example.  Asta  learned  Star-Mage  through  her  mother.  It  has  only  been  passed  down  from  generation  to  generation  in  her  family.  She  is  the  only  one  alive  who  knows  Star-Mage.  She  is  named  'Asta'  meaning  “Star Love.”

   “Please  don't  utter  that  bitch's  title,  or  her  real  name,  ever.”  Svana  didn't  want  the  mere  utter  of  the  Void  Demoness  to  invoke  her  or  her  minions.

   “Yeah,  from  now  on,  we'll  call  her  bitch.”

   “Let's  follow  the  path.  It  looks  like  a  necromancer  is  calling  us.  Do  you  sense  any  evil,  or  any  powerful  magic?”