14

OCTOBER 14TH

This wasn't good at all

This wasn't good at all. Taehyung is missing and now Jungkook too? Eileen made way to the crowd of people, listening to man speaking.

"Alright, now that we have
everyone here, let's begin."

A stranger handed Eileen a red balloon just like everyone else. The game apparently went like this, everyone pops their balloon with a needle, and only one person gets the secret. No one knows what it is.

"Does everyone have a balloon?"
The man asked, looking around.

"Alright, on the count of three, I want
everyone to take a needle and pop your
balloon. But, whoever gets the prize
must not tell anyone what it is."

Eileen couldn't wait to get this game over with. She needed to find Jungkook and Taehyung. The man began counting, and finally said the number three.

A loud series of pops were heard, and everyone's eyes landed on their neighbors, trying to see if they got the prize. Eileen pressed the needle into her ballon, squinting her eyes as the sound startled her.

"Oh my God, you got the prize."
The boy next to her widened his eyes.

His loud words got a couple of other peoples attention, and soon enough, everyone was looking at Eileen. She looked down at the thin piece of paper.

"What are you waiting for? Open it!"
People excitedly yelled.

Eileen gulped as she unfolded the piece of paper. It had a rough texture to it, along with black print. She lifted the paper to her face and read it to herself.