Extre Chapte 3: Part 2 - For Magloopy

---

Once Shinya reached the docks, he could see the flurries of busy fishermen and sailors alike. Whether sailors were preparing for their next voyage or just getting back. It was a busy dock, which was usual nowadays since Zuko wanted all of the nation's time be more connected to one another, even faster aircraft, vehicles, and bridges and roads were in their earliest developments. The world was changing, and it was for the better.

Shinya glanced off to the canal of Republic City, where the small island was created for the statue of Avatar Aang. Usually statues of Avatars aren't created until the end if their lifespans, but with Aang it was different. Aang was basically a diplomatic leader at the age of 15. And he saved the world at 112 years old- Well if you counted how long he was in the ice. Shinya shook his head, taking a deep breath and released the tension in his shoulder blades. Republic City. The City of Balance and Prosperity. His mother would have loved this.

Shinya went back to his original mission. He needed to find Zuko.

He could have been anywhere on the docks, but something told him the flourishing crowd towards the middle was screaming 'FireLord Zuko is here!'.

The crowd was quite wide and flushed together, so it was difficult for him to push through, not caring about the annoyed looks he got in the process.

Once he finally pushed through, Zuko caught him before Shinya's face made contact with the docks.

"Woah there! Shinya, you okay there bud?" The 19 year old asked and Shinya nodded, smiling quickly.

"I have some good news to tell you-"

"So do I." Zuko butted in, his mood seeming to be uplifted. Shinya quirked a brow, wondering what had gotten him into a good mood. Shinya shook his head, deciding to just flat out right tell him. Seeing as Zuko's guards were dispersing the crowd.

"We have successfully created electricity without aid of any firebenders! That means we can use it to power all of Republic City and perhaps even more places and things around the globe-!"

"That's amazing. I knew you three would be able to do it. But I have some more exciting news to tell you, even if it's last minute." I furrowed my brows, pressing my lipa into a thin line in confusion.

"What could be more important and exciting than creating literal energy?" Zuko smirked and looked to a boat that was nearing the dock. "Well..." A figure wearing a cloak ran out of the captain's quarters and onto the bay of the ship, leaving Shinya frozen in place at the familiar red hair and blue eyes staring back at him.

"Lea." He breathed out, his heart tightening at the sight of her. She wasn't the same girl he fell in love with, she was so much more, three years was a long time for the two to be apart and with their only communication between them being letters to one another.

Zuko grinned from beside him, staring at his little sister with glee. She was finally home.

Before the boat could even stop and dock, Lea jumped off, her spunky short hair bouncing. Shinya liked her long hair, but seeing her with short hair just somehow made her more attractive and carefree.

Lea crashed in between the two, her arms wrapping tightly around their torsos in order to hug both of them at the same time. Even if it was proven to be difficult, she felt safe when in both of their embraces after so long. The three pulled away and Lea felt giddy, seeing how much the two had matured over the past three years. It wasn't weird for herself to see how much she has changed, as she had seen her face pretty much everyday. But with Shinya and Zuko it was different. She still remembers Shinya's baby face and yet he now has a jawline that could cut like a double edged sword. Zuko didn't change as much, but his usual gloom face wasn't as prominent. Of course it was still strickened in seriousness but- it was much softer and caring than before. Lea didn't really know how else to explain her brothers new adult features. But she was happy to say that he didn't even attempt to grow a beard yet.