🍋All These Years - Bakugou

Começar do início

Sitting down, you folded you arms and crossed your one leg over the other. "What changed?" You started to wonder out loud. "I used to be proud to call him my friend, but why did he suddenly become so hostile when I never got a quirk? Quirkless people aren't completely useless!"

"You're right." You suddenly heard. You whipped you heard around to try and see if anyone was there, but alas, you saw no-one.

Now being slightly on edge, you got your phone out of your pocket and gripped it tightly, ready to call Izuku if anything else weird happened.

Deciding you didn't want to stay anymore, you got up and started to walk away. "He's just an egotistical prick who needs to get his head out of his ass." You said, annoyed. "He thinks he's the shit. Man... If only I had a quirk, maybe he wouldn't treat me like shit. Hell even if I did have a quirk he'd probably still think he's better than me, not like he hasn't before..." You mumbled.

"Who says you need a quirk to beat someone?" You heard the voice again. You stopped dead in your tracks as your hairs started to stand and your blood ran cold.

Not even bothering to check your surroundings, you started to speed walk out of the park. You unlocked your phone and hit the speed dial for Izuku's phone. It rang two times before he picked up. "(Y/n)-chan, are you okay?"

"I think I'm fine but I don't know," You said as you decided to take a short cut through an alleyway. "I keep on hearing voices and I'm not sure if I'm hearing things or-"

You were cut off as your phone was thrown from your hand and a discolored purple hand clamped over your mouth, effectively shutting you up.

"I just want to talk," You hear the same voice you heard before chuckle from behind you. "Scream or try to run away, and I'll have to hurt you, but I'd like to avoid that, wouldn't you?" It asked.

Deducing that there is nothing else you can do, you nod your head. You felt the person remove their hand and walk around you until they were facing you. Your eyes widened with horror when you saw who it was. "Y... Y-You're-"

"Join us." He simply said.

"Join.... You? B-But you're apart of that... League of Villains... I can't join a group that does nothing but hurt people..."

"But you hate how you feel like you can't do anything, right? Join us and we can make you feel like you're a somebody, even despite being quirkless." He replied to you in a rather smooth voice.

"You're a villain though. No matter your intentions I can't sympathize with villains..."

You could start to see tiny blue flames coming from his palms. You flicked your eyesight down to his hands, and upon seeing the flames, you started to take slow steps backwards. But with each step backwards, he took a step forwards. "But what you said earlier... You have all this pent up anger inside of you. Isn't it only natural to, I don't know, get revenge?"

"I-I... I d-don't-"

"Oi! Stitch freak! What the fuck do you think you're doing?!" You then heard an all too familiar voice come from not too far behind you. Both you and Dabi turn at Bakugou's voice entering and echoing throughout the alleyway.

"Katsuki..." You whispered, catching his attention.

Dabi smirked as he put his flames out. "That's my cue to leave..." He said as he turned and made his silent getaway.

You and Bakugou continued to stare at each other until you turned to fully face him. "Katsuki you jerk!!" You yelled as you stomped up to his figure. "Where have y-"

"What were you doing with him?!" He asked, cutting you off. You stopped and looked at him like he was stupid.

"Are you kidding me right now?! I could've been hurt and possibly kidnapped and the first thing you say to me is "what were you doing with him"?! Do you ask everyone that who comes across a villain? Aren't you supposed to be a hero?!"