Day 3 | Quietus: "Closer" | L.M.M.

Hi everyone, this is a mxf primer for a lovemaking scene.

Looking for plot? You've come to the wrong place! ☺️

© L.L.M. 2018

Perchance to Dream Summary

He electrified her then disappeared without a trace.

Hot-tempered college junior Katherine Miller strives for an award-winning career in journalism. When she learns of a coveted internship opportunity at a New York magazine, she's determined to earn it honorably, unlike her scheming classmates. To boost her chances, she attends an Off-Broadway production of Hamlet, and everything she knew to be, believe, and dream crumbles.

The "paragon of all animals," Katherine meets her dream guy. The lead actor intoxicates, inspires, and confounds her all at once. After an illuminating private encounter, he leaves her with cryptic obligations and nothing but his name: Nicholas Phillips. In a city that never sleeps, her dreams are just out of reach. Unlike the internship, though, Katherine will get him... by ANY means necessary.

**Author's note: This is an excerpt from the third book of my trilogy, Quietus, which I've unpublished from Wattpad Perchance to Dream readers, if you've read the first book, this scene is several months after Katherine and Nicholas unite, break up, then reconnect. Throughout this excerpt, Katherine finds the reunion a bit premature....**

"Closer"

"Closer"

Tonight, I had another dream of him in my arms that sucked that well of hope dry...

I could taste him. He tasted like chocolate in the beginning. The last time we made love, he tasted like me.

His teeth sharp on my nipples, he groaned from deep inside.

No, I heard sobs.

His lips were soft on my cheek. His tears surrounded me.

No, I heard laughter.

There was chocolate frosting in my ear. He sucked it off.

"Seeing you now... You're more real than anyone else."

His soul was inside. I clamored to keep it there, but it gushed out like a geyser. It didn't belong. I lied. It didn't belong.

I woke up with a start, my sheets tangled between my legs. My sensitive nipples were hardening the more alert I became. When I dipped my finger into my panties, it came away glossy with my pungent scent.

My dream was like the others from September, pieces of memories that left me aching for him. I reached down to untangle the sheets from my legs. The mattress became my punching bag for a moment until my fist came undone and flattened on my damp sheets.