Chapter 20: Reborn and Bro-cons

"Ciaossu."

The twins turned their heads towards the voice, finding no one standing there.

To be completely honest, that freaked them out.

A black speck flashed past them, and before they knew it, a flying kick was sent towards both of them.

Of course, human reflexes caused them to dodge.

Reborn's large obsidian eyes flashed. The files did not talk about the twins having these kind of reflexes.

But then again, no one in their right mind would send flying kicks on a normal school day for them to show these quick reflexes.

"Ma'am, my name is Reborn, and I'm the new home tutor." He bowed towards the wife of the Young Lion.

A look of recognition surfaced onto Nana's face, but was quickly masked as a surprised look. Reborn noticed this, and realised that Nana was not as innocent as simple as Iemitsu stated.

She was, after all, once part of the Mafia.

~

When Nana left, Reborn started talking about the whole mafia history of Vongola.

Then they had dinner and slept. When reborn took over Ietsuna's bed, Ietsuna immediately chose to use Tsuna's room, however, not knowing what his little brother would do to Tsuna's room, he kindly decided to give up his bed for him.

He would protect Tsuna's chastity at all cost.

~

A leon hammer fell onto Ietsuna's head, waking him up from his beautiful dream of a Tsuna-nii world.

"Ouch! What the heck was that for, Reborn!"

"Wake up. It's seven thirty, where is Ieyoshi?" Reborn's voice came from right next to his ear.

Ietsuna groaned as he got up and guided the hitman into Tsuna's bedroom, where Ieyoshi was still peacefully sleeping.

"Who's room is this?" Reborn casually asked, noting that the room, although pretty sparsely decorated, had some items neatly laying around which showed that it had an owner.

"Tsuna-nii's." He simply stated as he watched Reborn preparing to hit his brother with the same hammer.

Reborn wondered who was this Tsuna person they called brother although there was nothing on the files about Nana and her husband having more than 2 children.

Just when reborn was about to down the huge hammer, Ieyoshi's eyes snapped open, dodging the hammer, falling off the bed in the process.

'Quite a strong intuition...' Reborn mused, slightly disappointed that he wasn't able to torture another victim.

"Oh crap! The time!" A yell from the younger twin broke his train of thought.

~

As the three walked towards the school, Ietsuna asked, "Why are you coming along with us?"

"I am here to supervise your growths as future mafia leaders."

"Reborn-san, we are not going to be Mafia bosses or whatever you said. Never ever."

Just then, a girl sporting short brown hair walked by.

"Hello, Ie-kun, Yoshi-kun, baby-chan!" She smiled an innocent smile, as she started walking beside them.

"Baka-yoshi, who is this Tsuna that you and Dame-ie keep talking about." Reborn suddenly asked, breaking the silence.

"Why am I a Baka?!" Ieyoshi completely ignored the question posed by the tuxedo baby.

"Tsuna-nii??" Ietsuna's eyes sparkled, causing Kyoko, the girl with the brown hair, to nervously giggle, and Ieyoshi to take in a deep breath, preparing himself for the shower of spit that was about to rain down on him, who had Reborn on his head.

"Tsuna-nii is the cutest person ever! He's so cute when he cries, look at his teary eyed face!" Ieyoshi showed Reborn a picture of a teary eyed 8-year-old Tsuna, which was apparently used as his wallpaper.

"Isn't he the cutest thing? Plus, every time he gets bad results, he sulks for a few hours, then brightens up when mom announces that she bought strawberry cake! That face is literally a GEM! And then-- GAAACK!!" As usual, a flying kick was sent towards Ietsuna, who couldn't dodge due to his lack of attention during his Tsuna ramblings.

"Get. To. The. Point." Reborn wanted to get Leon to morph into a gun to have more effect in threatening Ietsuna, but sadly, Kyoko was there.

"Well, Reborn-san, Tsuna-nii is our neighbour's child, who was left with us years ago, because his parents had matters to settle overseas. As you can see, Tsuna-nii is the person Ie is obsessed with. He left the country a few years ago, however." Ieyoshi told enough information, but hid some matters, speaking with a smile as always, not allowing Reborn to read his expressions.

"He's so clumsy, when he falls, he hits his head, and then he cries, it's the cutest! Then, every time people make fun of him, he has the face of an abandoned puppy, which makes you want to keep him locked up forever!" Ietsuna continued rambling, spouting some creepy sounding things in the process.

Reborn noted that he had to remould this twisted personality of his, although he realised later that it was unnecessary.

Kyoko continued to patiently listen to the male's fervent declaration of his love for Tsuna, as Ieyoshi continued walking, looking at Reborn with a face of "He wouldn't stop anytime soon."

855 words

I tried cover making apps and spent a lot of time tinkering around when I should be doing my holiday homework instead.

evidently, I can't do it as well as the pros.