Chapter 30

Taehyung's mouth dropped open, he looked confused and his eyes were glazed over. Lust, that's what Jungkook saw in his eyes.

Jungkook turned away, his head buried into Jin's shoulders. God, he at least had Jin. He loved Jin.

Not in the way you love a lover of course, the way you love a brother. Jin had been with him through everything and right now he was here giving him a literal shoulder to cry on.

Namjoon's eyes landed on Jin and he didn't know why but he was ashamed, so ashamed. And really Jin and him had never been toegther.

But Jin locked his eyes with him, and he sucked in a sharp breath. They were watery. Namjoon gluped.

The moments he had with Jin came rushing at him, hitting him like the tide. All at once.

The sweet little smile would give him everytime he saw him, the way Jin laughed. He sounded like a windshield wiper, it was adorable.

The way he'd 'secretly' told his sister that he liked Namjoon. Namjoon had just assumed it was a joke, but maybe it wasn't.

The way his cheeks would flush when Jin complimented him. The way Jin's eyes lit up when he understood something Namjoon was teaching.

How sweet he was with his sister, how much he cared about others. How in the time Namjoon had known him, he seemed to put others before himself.

Jin's handsome face, his hands that always found some way to touch Namjoon. The way he always made sure to say something to Namjoon everyday.

That day when he's messed up Namjoon's name. When he'd asked Namjoon if he could sit with him. When they'd sat together and even when Taehyung was there breaking his heart like he does.

Namjoon had felt alive for the first time in forever. Maybe they'd never been toegther but they had something.

Something that didn't need labels. And something that he didn't realize how much he needed until now.

They had something and he's probably ruined it. He's been so comfortable around Jin he didn't even realize how attached he'd gotten to the boy.

Somehow he'd fit right into Namjoon's life, they'd walk to class together. Wishper to each other when they weren't supposed to, laugh at the stupidest things. Eat lunch together, go pick up his sister. Study.

They've been so close, and looking at the tears blossoming on Jin's eyes. It struck to Namjoon, he liked Jin.

There was no doubt about it, but then his eyes drifted to Taehyung. And looking at the rosy red cheeks and still feeling the faint taste of his lips.

Namjoon signed, he was screwed. His mother would be disappointed and he'd forgotten along the lines that what he wanted most was to make her proud.

'Even though she was gone, Namjoon lived for her'

And Namjoon knew she would be disappointed. She'd glare at him and jabbing a finger around in the air as she does when she's mean.

She would say you can't toy with hearts Namjoon.

But, shit. Namjoon liked both Jin and Taehyung.

---

*If anyone actually reads this book, for one I'd like to thank you :) and two I've wrote all the other chapters. So I'm just going to publish the rest of them if you don't mind, so sorry about the notifications. Hahahah, I'm sorry and I hope you enjoy the rest of this book*