First minute thoughts, Last minute changes

"How about we do a mash up?" I suggested, hoping to fit in a few good songs to "wow the crowd". 

"Yeah yeah, we can do a bit of my chemical romance, green day and all time low !" Luke, and Michael suggested the bands. 

"Well can we uh .. add a pierce the veil song ?" 

"Yeah sure !" Calum high fived me. 

"Okay so from my chemical romance, what if we did like, Helena and 21 guns from green day with bad enough for you by all time low and then caraphernelia from pierce the veil?" I suggested, really hoping they'd be okay with caraphernelia because i wanted to do the screams.

"Damn. Red head's got it all planned out." Harry turned his head towards me. 

"Oh curly, you can bet your ass i do!" I chuckled and he either really liked that nickname or didn't. I guess we will never know unless he confronts me about it sooo. 

"AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAA HARRY, SHE CALLED YOU CURLY AHAAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHA!" Niall tried to say in between laughs seeing as he was laughing so hard. 

"AW THE IRISH LAUGH!" I exclaimed then immediately realized that i had said that out loud. FUCK. 

Niall's face was a crimson red, kinda like my hair. 

"Ooo Nialllll, Hayley's got the hots for yooouuu" Luke joked so i looked at him wide eyed, gave him a death glare and then i hit him in the arm. That gave him the thought that he should probbbaabbblllyyy shut the fuck up. 

Then a voice on the intercom called my name. "Hayley could you please come practice?" 

"On my way!" I called out as i put all of my body weight on the heels of my feet and turned around. 

"Wait, Hayl!" 

"Yeah?"

"Can we all go? To practice our mashup idea?" Luke asked with his cutest puppy dog face.

"suuurrrreee" 

So my boys and the 1D boys walked with me down to the stage for sound check. The One Direction boys only tagged along because they wanted to watch us perform. 

As we all walked into the stadium together we began to split up. The one direction boys found their seats up front and the guys and i all went on stage.

I took center stage and waited as the boys set up. I imagined it as if we were still practicing back home in Luke's room. They all gave me a thumbs up and began. 

"WAIT WAIT, CUT THE MUSIC, WAIT!" Of course Mikey continued playing. 

"MICHAEL!" 

"Huh, what, what happened" He stopped and looked up at me confused. 

"Guys since it's my first time on stage can we do just one song for now and then maybe remix songs later? I'd feel more comfortable if there was just one song to remember the lyrics" I sighed.

"Sure but have you got anything in mind? It's a bit late for changing songs" Calum's expression became more confused than content. 

"Well how about we just do Bad Enough For You then? We all know the song and I can't forget those lyrics no matter what I do!" 

"Uh yeah, Let's do it!" Luke high-fived us all.

The One Direction boys wanted to play along so they all started clapping and Lou being the sass master from Doncaster, He began to fake cry as he wiped away a fake tear and kept clapping as he said "Bravo my darlings, Bravo!".