Favorite Place to Kiss- Mileven

I think my crush hates me now....

Can someone just shoot me already?

Mike:

Eleven's forehead.

He loves how the soft skin feels upon his lips. The way the kiss is simple, but means so much to the both of them. The kiss is a sign of comfort, safety and love. He gives her a kiss on the forehead in many occasions.

He'll give her one when she aced a test she had studied hard for. He'll give her one when she feels after being called a freak. He'll give her one when she falls asleep on his shoulder. He especially loves giving her a kiss on the forehead when she blushes from a compliment he cheekily gives her.

He always admires how soft her forehead is. It feels so comforting, whether it is beneath his lips or just rested against his forehead.

Eleven:

Mike's cheek.

She loves how it's so easy to place a kiss on his cheek. She often sneaks behind him and kisses his cheek. She admires how red his cheeks turn after she places a gentle kiss upon them.

His cheeks hold many adorable freckles, and she holds them in a special place of her heart. She even tries to kiss directly upon a freckle when he feels upset.

His cheek often feels so soft and gentle. She loves the feeling of it on her lips, so she makes it her mission to embrace his cheeks.
***

So this was really short and simple, but I loved writing it. I imagine this as where they kiss each other in season 3. Especially because of how much taller Finn is than Millie, these would be the perfect places for them to kiss each other.

Kisses on the lips are cool, but let's appreciate the other places too.

Hope you enjoyed this soft chapter ❤️