-12-

"Obviously I'm not Prissy." She choked out. "Mind removing your hand? Its sort of blocking my windpipe." She said. Percy released her but looked at her cautiously. "I was there when they burned your pyre... H-how?" Percy's voice cracked as the pressure of the situation came down on him. His dead friend is alive. "You okay there Prissy? You look-" She was interrupted by another voice. "Confused? Amazed? Relieved? Happy? Sad? Or... Dare I say it... Fearful?" "Tr-Travis?" "The one and only." His body materialized in front of Percy. His arm was wrapped around the waist of Katie Gardner.

"You guys are really alive," Percy said. "Yes. I thought we established this." Clarisse says. "Wow Perce, you look different. New haircut?" Travis asked. "You know..." "Yes, and I miss him too. I'll see him again eventually." Travis stated, referring to Connor. Percy looked forward to that day when the Stoll brothers were reunited. It was strange only having one around. "William is here too," Katie said. "Yes, I am," Will says grumpily. "Oh come on Shadow don't be sad." Travis teased. "That code name has nothing to do with me whatsoever." "It has something to do with Nico though." Travis taunted. "Whatever jerkface." The son of Apollo grumbled. "You're still seeing Nico?" "You bet your freckles I am. Who else is going to make sure he's not gonna get killed." Will chuckled. "That makes sense why Nico wasn't sad after you died. Wait, did you guys even die at all?" "Yes. We did. But let's put that on hold. How's Adonis?" Clarisse asks hopefully. "He... He didn't make it." Percy said sadly.

Adonis Fletcher was the younger sibling that Clarisse sacrificed herself for. He was stabbed through the stomach by the horn of a mechanical bull. He died hours after Clarisse killed the bull but was trampled by over fifty more. He was only thirteen years old, and he wasn't supposed to be a fighter, they were attacked while on patrol. He was dead before his crew could get him to camp on time.

Clarisse nodded, her head dipping in defeat. "I'm sorry," Percy said. "It's not your fault. It was his time." Clarisse said, but sadness was evident in her voice. "How are you guys alive?" Percy asked again. The revived demigods looked at each other before looking back at Percy. "Do you know who Chaos is?" Clarisse asked. "Yes, he has a bounty on my head. Of course, I know him." Percy said. "The question is, does he know me?" Percy asked. "No, we haven't informed him," Clarisse says. "And are you?" Percy asks again. "Not unless he asks. But his assistant Zanthos has been watching you since you've been here. You're lucky you never left your disguise, then he would've narrowed you down to be a habitant to a few dozen planets, and eventually they would've found our Earth. He's in cahoots with Queenie." "How does she know my name then?" Percy asked.

"She found out from us. She works with us, and she is actually the reason Zanthos can't make ties with you and a certain planet." "So... Is she friend or foe?" Percy asked, becoming confused. "She's not here to sell you out, let's stick with that," Travis says.

"Why is Chaos looking for me? I don't remember pissing him off." Percy asked his old friends. "If you'd shut up and stop asking questions we will get there." Clarisse snapped, and Percy held up his hands in surrender before 'zipping' his mouth shut. "Also, put your hands down that's a very Earth-y thing to do." She added and Percy obeyed.

"When you saw us die, we died. When our souls were getting judgment, however, we didn't go to Elysium, nor the Fields of Punishment. We were sent to Planet Chaos, where we met the Primordial Council including Lord Chaos himself. He asked if we wanted another chance at life. And we were among those who accepted." Clarisse said. "What do you mean, were there more?" Percy asked. "Yes. Luke Castellan was recruited also when he died and is one of Chaos' best officers. From what I know, Silena Beauregard and Charles Beckendorf were recruited and later left the ranks to start a family. Bianca di Angelo was recruited also, but she declined, and not too long after went for rebirth." Clarisse said.

"I-I see. So Chaos wants me to join, am I correct?" Percy asked. Clarisse nodded.

"Tell him it's a waste of time. I'm not interested." Percy said. "Maelstrom, it's not really a bad thing. We want you to come without having to become apprehended. You can help so many people." Travis said, trying to convince him. "No. I am not interested." Percy said again, declining. "Why not?" Clarisse asked. Percy sighed. "Chaos is the Universe himself. He's obviously not omniscient, but if he wanted to catch me, he'd do it in a heartbeat. He's got a game plan." "And let me guess, you're going to see how this plays out?" Clarisse says, rolling her eyes.

Percy's face flashed, and only the demigods who knew him personally saw it, Percy taking extra care not to reveal anything to the men who thought they were undetected lurking in the shadows. They'd just come, and the others knew too because they hadn't spoken his name.

The eyes of a true troublemaker. They disappeared as quickly as the came. "Chaos has a game, and I'm dying to play. So you guys and Zanthos might as well go home." "Look assassin, you've challenged our Lord Chaos. Know that he always accepts a challenge."

Percy smirked wickedly, the expression looking foreign on the friendly face of Hestia's champion. "Oh joy. I won't ever be bored." He said. Out of the corner of his eye, he saw the man he had met that night, but his eyes connected to the figure next to him and their gazes met. A silent understanding passed between them.

The next morning, his sisters cried in despair and outrage. Olympia shook her head in disbelief and Esmerelda scowled. They'd found the body of their brother Alaric.

Only Esmerelda knew the truth.

Sooo many reads. Its like 1.14k reads.

Percy: Don't forget to... Wait... How... Where am I?

Leo: Why do I keep popping up here?

A/N: Hehehehehe.... I don't know. Thanks for reading guys!!

P.s. More Pjo fanfics in a reading list on my profile.

Percy:... Why are you still talking? Let people get on with their lives!

*Eye Roll* Bye guys. Have a nice day and I'm spamming the cookie emoji. 🍪 🍪 🍪 🍪 🍪 🍪 🍪 🍪

My fingers are out of shape because they are tired now.

So imaginary cookies guys. Sorry :(.

Why am I talking so much

Bye guys have a nice day... Or night... Or afternoon... Or...

Again thanks for reading and all of the supportive comments. Ok you're able to get rid of me now.