16. Home,part one.

*Alright so there's going to be 3 chapters of "home" .This is about Harry going back to Leicester to stay with Katie's family during the break before they head off to start the asian leg of the tour,there might be drama..maybe?but i hope that you'll enjoy these upcoming chapters*

Katie:

"What if she thinks i'm trying too hard?" Asked Harry nervously for god knows how many times

"Harry you really need to chill out,my mom isn't going to eat you up.She's not a monster."I teased him and he sighed,i turned to look at him,noticing that he was biting his bottom lip very harshly and i knew that he was genuinely feeling anxious to meet my mother.

I already know that my mother will absolutely adore him,but he seems to be stressing out way too much.

I took Harry's hands in mine,making him pay his attention to me, "You don't have to try so hard to impress my mother,you could come in the house with the most ridiculous outfit ever and she'd still adore you." I said to him honestly,placing a soft kiss on the back of his hand in hopes of calming him down.

"Now why don't you think of some good things." I suggested with a small smile,he nodded giving me a quick peck on the cheek.

In the last few weeks of the Europe leg of the tour,i felt like i had spent lots of my time trying to know more about Harry.He still finds it difficult to open up to me about his past because it was a very sensitive topic but i hope that the more we spend time together,the more he would open up to me.I'm not saying that as his girlfriend he NEEDS to open up to me immediately,i'd feel terrible for forcing him.Even if he chooses not to mention anything about his past,i will respect that.

But it would be great for our relationship if he could at least let me see more of him.I don't want him being afraid to be completely vulnerable with me,tell me your thoughts..tell me how you got that scar on on your chin and etc.Harry was going to be the first guy that i'll ever bring back to meet my family and i can't help but feel a bundle of nerves just thinking about what my mother would think of him or if Katherine would even feel comfortable with him being around? My thoughts are all over the place at this moment but i know there's no turning back now especially when our ride is parked directly in front of my apartment building.

"Are we here yet ?" questioned Harry nervously,carrying his jacket and water bottle, "Yes we are." I gave him a gentle smile as we both thanked our personal driver before getting out of the car.

Now don't get me wrong but one of my biggest fears was disappointing Harry.Harry has been in the luxurious lifestyle for almost 7 years of his life and i know that the man gets whatever he wants in an instant,there's no budget to anything.He spends most his time in luxurious and overpriced 5 star hotels all over the world and he ALWAYS gets the best,but looking at my apartment compared to the lifestyle he has.. i can't help but feel really embarrassed because this was all i could offer.