Prologue | A Bitter Past

" I don't want this Eidzriean, I don't want to hurt you," said a manly voice, panting from a frustrating event that had just occurred. The voice came from a divine being standing. He seem to be carrying a sword that shone brighter than the daylight.

" You betrayed me Darchniel, and now you'll have to pay for what you've done!" shouted the disturbed Eidzriean who seemed to be in a killing instinct. Holding a sword that was once the color of divinity slowly turning dark as the emptiness of the universe.

In anger, Eidzriean lept towards Darchniel with his sword in front of him. Darchniel soon blocked Eidzriean's attack with his blade which soon ended in a clash of the two. The blades clashed, sounding like the smashing of a hammer on molten iron. They continued to clash their swords until they decided to finally settle things with the use of their prowess.

" Take this!" exclaimed Eidzriean, conjuring the Forbidden Spell: Unholy Chains which suddenly sent a swarm of linked chains with the aura of darkness, used to seal demons and gives death to whomever touches the chains towards Darchniel who then began to evade the chains jumping from the other side to the next.

" You've grown powerful Eidzriean," complimented Darchniel. " But your powers are all for naught if your desires do not serve the greater good, and now I must stop you before you bring chaos upon this world!" he continued.

Darchniel conjured a spell, a spell that was only usable by him – Forbidden Spell: Upbringing of the Realms; also a sealing spell that was much stronger than the Unholy Chains for it was created by Darchniel himself – The Leader of the Archangels of the Divine Army of God. This spell would then bring forth large burning devastating chains that came from the depths of hell onto the land of the living and huge boulders from the heavens.

" So it has come to this then?" chuckled Eidzriean. " Don't make me laugh Darchniel, I know you can't do this to your own brother can you?"

Darchniel hesitated for a moment and with a clasp of his hand everything stopped like time was stopped for a moment, Darchniel's heart suddenly changed for a moment. Eidzriean with his head down began to laugh as Darchniel continued to look at him from above with a serious face while flying with his wings.

" How foolish of you brother," Eidzriean said, while hiding the smirk on his face before suddenly teleporting behind Darchniel and punching him that sent the leader of the archangels falling on the desolate wasteland. Darchniel crashed onto the hard terrain of the land, with Eidzriean then forming a pentagram that he sent towards his brother, pushing him onto the ground and activating a spell that used the ground to bind Darchniel's wings.

" It's the end, brother," boasted Eidzriean, before activating a spell that caused his eye to show a certain symbol. The eyes of the pentagram; the pentagram symbol. It is used to ditto any ability from its enemies, and now Eidzriean was about to ditto Darchniel's forbidden spell.

" Forbidden Spell: Upbringing of the Realms!" shouted Eidzriean, continuing the events that where bound to happen but with his brother's fate sealed. The rocks slowly formed on Darchniel's body slowly sealing him, and before the last rock was to cover him, he said his last words.

" I hope we can meet again brother," Darchniel said, before being cut-off from the outside and the burning chains quickly surrounding the rock which smashed to the ground and finished the sealing with the growth of a mountain.

" Oh we'll meet again brother, in the afterlife," Eidzriean replied, then maniacally laughing at the height of his voice. Darchniel's sword was plunged onto the peak of the mountain and no one could bring it out for the next years that would came to pass until the right time would come. Darchniel's sword would give divine powers to whoever wields it, but for now it stands as a monument.