Chapter: 3 Claude Miller Yu

Sheen's POV

That's me!

Hey Miles look I saw a tulip at our garden tada! Here's my gift ahahha

My old self giggled as she hugged Miles. None stop tears started flowing again! No what is this?? this is supposed to be a test what is this?!

Happy Birthday Miles!!!!!

Waahhhhhh stop it Faith your making me cry na huhuhu!

Ahhaha pls. Stop crying Miles you dont like my gift?

No! No! Im just too happy thank you Faith. You really are my bestfriend ahah

They started playing around. These are just one of our memories together this is also the day when Miles....died.

Do you want to go back to this memory and return Miles forever?!

Someone spoke. I almost nod my head for yes but I realized this is a test and not a miracle.

I stood up,wiped my tears and shouted.

No you cannot bring her back its impossible this is just a test! Now whoever you are leave me! Because I will never get swayed by that!

And in just a snap I found myself inside a glass cube. This must be the last stage.
I could see 30 glass cube here and some people inside they past the test I guess? What the??? Out of 1000 students 30 only passed? Some are practicing.

But what really caught my attention is the guy sitting firmly inside his glass cube right beside mine. Makikita ko naman kasi glass. He's sitting like he doesn't care what is happening.

Odd!

OKAY STUDENTS THIS IS THE FOURTH STAGE YOU WILL FIGHT EACH OTHER AND THE LAST REMAINING FIFTEEN STUDENTS WILL GET TO ENTER THE ENCHATED UNIVERSITY THE CUBE WILL OPEN IN ABOUT 3 MINUTES. GOODLUCK STUDENTS.

AGAIN! REMEMBER DON'T LET THEM WIN FOR THEY ARE AGAINST YOU AND EAT THEM BEFORE THEY EAT YOU!

The guy stood up and waited for the cube to open. I was startled when the cube suddenly opens they enter the arena I was still standing there what should I do?

I can't show them my power. They will know the real me well lets do it!

When I entered the arena the arena closed and realized that the two girls I met erlier was here too. Nagwave saaking yung Katie? Kyle? Ahhh... Kate tumango lang ako at nagsmile naman saaking yung sundae! No! Shandae! And again tumango lang ako

Start!!!!

After that students started battling I pulled out my sword.

May babaeng umatake saakin was that lightning? What the hell? Mabuti at nakaiwas ako. Umatake na naman ulit siya pero sinangga ko lang ng espada nice!
Paulit ulit lang ginagawa ko sangga iwas!

Hanggang sa may babaeng lumapit din saakin at inatake ako ng Tubig pinagtutulungan nila ako Im thingking though habang umiiwas ako naiisip ko na kapag nabasa ng tubig ang kuryente nagkakaroon ng voltage at nagcacause ng damage so tama ahah wrong move naman to.

Nang akmang pagsasabayin nila ang kapangyarihan nila dahil pinagigitnaan nila ako nanatili lang akong nakatayo. At nang maramdaman kong malapit na akong tamaan dun na ako tumalon at tiningnan sila. As their power combined A large voltage was created and they both flew through the other side. And after that they were gone poor them.

I can feel pressence behind me there are three of them. Good thing I have this ability. I tried to concentrate and add some powers to my sword it lit up. Kunyari hindi ko sila npansin at nanood lang ako. Pero nang maramdaman kong inches away nalang sila. I slide my sword right infront of them and a dark smoke blade cut the three of them into half then disappeard.

His Evil Princessजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें