2

•Huge thanks to @Vibrant_Green for helping me edit this chapter!
WARNING: slight mention of weight/body problems•

Once I got into my apartment, I went straight to the alcohol cupboard.

I grabbed out four large bottles of vodka, whiskey, rum, and tequila. Yep, this was definitely going to be a long night.

I sat at the kitchen table, my head in my hands and the bottle of tequila half way empty.

Tears ran down my face as I thought about every detail of what happened.

He was beautiful. He had dark brown hair and his eyes were a deep green. He had the perfect lips. Perfect everything. And then came the night that I would never forget.

We were walking around at night, walking home from the bar. We both were trying to support our friend so we didn't really drink.

An android had suddenly tackled him into an alleyway and I had stumbled towards them. The android had a knife and when I tried to pull the machine off of my fiancé, he whipped around and cut me in the face. That's where my scar came from.

My vision was blurry from the blood and tears that were mixing but I was trying to locate where they were. When I did... it wasn't pretty. The android had escaped and there lay my dead soon-to-be husband.

I remember panicking and calling his name when the police and ambulance finally arrived. I didn't go to work for a month. I could barely eat without throwing up. I lost a ton of weight.

It's only been 3 years without him and the pain is still fresh. And in those 3 years, I became a hotheaded asshole. I used to be content and saccharine but I just got tense and didn't want everyone to see how weak I really was.

I'm surprised Tina even is still my friend. I guess she doesn't care how I act now, she wants me to have at least someone.

•How was this?•