Chapter 22: Been a while

Start from the beginning

~~Knockout P.O.V~~
I rushed through the bridge and stood behind the autobots, and watched as they quickly moved to a large metal dragon.

"Move it hot rod!" I growled to Smokescreen, who looked at the Predacon in disbelief. I followed his gaze towards the Predacon and noticed the extent of its injuries. It was the Predacon known as Darksteel, who was draped on his side with a large pool of energon flooding the floor around him.

"Optimus to Autobot Omega 2. Note: Darksteel of Predacon cloning descent is deceased." And he was correct, as a great bite mark was ripped into his throat.

"But where is..." Bulkhead trailed off as his eyes followed an energon trail leading to a rock.
"On your guard." Optimus muttered as he motioned for Bumblebee to follow closely.

Suddenly a Predacon lunged forwards at Optimus, knocking him to his feet. Low and Behold, Predaking glared down at him. "Predaking! Stand down!" I couldn't help but notice a ripped wing, and energon covered his muzzle.

He frowned to himself before slowly stepping off of him. His head whipped towards the clearing in the forest, just beyond a small portion of crushed ground and trees. He transformed and held his head. Optimus stood slowly, and held his shoulder.

"Predaking, what happened?" He said in a calm and reassuring tone. "No no no no no. They took her. Dragged her through a groundbridge and-" Predaking's panic full rant was quickly interrupted by Optimus' calm reassuring tone.

"Ratchet, open a groundbridge and prepare sickbay." I muttered to Predaking to show me his wing whilst we waited for the groundbridge. "Where is she Predaking?" I asked, slight anger evident in my voice.

He looked at me in a dazed and almost traumatized look. " Icarus."
He said simply. The wind blew me out of my also dazed state as I started to stitch his wing.

"What about his body?It's not like we can leave it for a human walking her dog to find." Arcee stated in a rude and angry tone. "The best we can do is have Agent Fowler deal with it, as a burial may leave us in the open for far to long." Yet again, Optimus' reasoning caused everyone to slightly calm down a bit.

The groundbridge finally opened and I helped The Predacon to his feet. Leaving the angerful truth of Scales' fate behind.

She was gone.

~~Scales P.O.V~~
My optics finally opened to the sound of light tapping. I attempted to raise my head, but was greeted with stiff and pained joints. I was encased in metal chains.

My wings were pulled out spread eagle as I lay on my stomach. My paws were lying by my side in thick metal chains. But the worst thing of all was the muzzle around my jaws. My tail was looped around my body, as the tip layed near my neck cables.

I recognised the room i was in as the nemesis' brig, of which I walked past many times as a pet. The walls were littered with low hanging chains whilst I lay in the middle of the room. I pulled at the bindings, but to no prevail.

"Oh good, the pets alive."
I twisted my voice to the familiar high pitched voice to see Starscream himself, his arms in chains above him whilst he sat on the floor, legs crossed. I frowned at the angry gaze of the seeker.

"What? Cant help but gaze in disgust at the broken prisoner?" Now that he mentioned it, he was right. His frame was covered in ugly scratches and dents whilst one of his wings hung limp at his side. I hummed in slight apology before resting my head again. "Oh come, come now Beast. I know you have always despised me since I first began training you. Mind you it won't be long now."

I turned my head to him again and warbled in questioning.
"It won't be long till you look like me, all broken and dented. Primus knows why you are here. But I bet you know why. Such an annoyance that you can't speak." I lowered my head again.