Waiting

Um.... Why did he react that way? I succeed creating my circle, maybe Paul is so happy that he brag to his friends or something. Oh well... Since I'm now technically Grade 1 Aura Practitioner, I can register as an adventurer. Hehe~~ I'm excited

I go out the training room, and walk towards the adventurer guild. I don't know why, but every villager looked at me weirdly. Maybe I'm just to handsome? Different from the first time I come here, but the adventurer guild is really lively. People come and go, drinking, joking. Overall it's a fun atmosphere.

I approach the receptionist table and see the woman from yesterday. The one that is assaulted by those 5 thugs.

As soon as she sees me, she bowed her head "Hello can I help you?"

Such a polite woman. She's pretty too.

"Um... I want to register as an adventurer. Can you help me?"

"Sure, fill up this form and wait in the testing area. The testing area is in the second floor. You can't miss it. There's a big sign over there" the woman smiled while handing me the form.

It is a standard form. It ask name, origins, skills, etc. I fill out the best I could and handed it back to the receptionist. Before I go to the testing area I asked her if she is okay.

"Thank you for asking, I'll be fine. Mr. Paul handles everything. It's rare for people causing trouble in this guild branch. All because of Mr. Paul" she said as her eye turn to stars.

This woman idolize Paul very much, I think.

"Oh, you were with Mr. Paul yesterday right? Can you tell Mr. Paul that Josie from the adventurer guild sends her regard?"

"Can you just, I don't know, do it yourself? Paul work here right?"

The woman sigh "That's the thing, Mr. Paul is not usually here. He likes to roam about" she pouted.

"Well, if I meet him I will tell him" I said as I left for the testing area

"Thank YOU" She waved her hands at me. She's kinda cute, I don't know what she sees in Paul. Besides, Paul already have a wife. Eh, I'll try not to think about it.
===================================================================================

"Number 47, number 47 into the testing room please"

Sigh... That damned woman didn't tell me there's a queue for testing. I got number 99 as well. Fuck my luck. Today will be a long day

===================================================================================

"Number 69, number 69 into the testing room please"

For pete's sake man, this is so long. It's going dark and it's still number 69. FUCK

Noticing my displeasure, one of the worker there approached me "It is alright boy, the guild opens 24/7"

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
I'll be here all day...........

Sob.... Sob......

===================================================================================

"Number 98, number 98 into the testing room please"

Finally. After this it's my turn. The sky turned dark hours ago. I bet it's almost morning now. And I'm so fucking hungry as well. I didn't bring any money because I didn't have any money. I can't buy food or drinks. FUCK me man. Not like I need to eat and drink as my body has the abilities to absorb nutrients from air (A/N: I don't know how that works either) but not eating and not drinking feels so uncomfortable. At least I'm not the last one. The last number is number 100 by the way.

I watch as number 98, the person before me finish. As I tried to enter the room the worker there said "Sorry, we are going to take a short break to refresh our self"

Me and number 100 cursed out loud

WHAT THE FUCK!!!