one.

IT WAS just a normal day for taehyung to begin with

IT WAS just a normal day for taehyung to begin with. he woke up around the usual time, 7:00 am. he turned on his phone to see jungkook as his lock screen. he smiled at the picture.

taehyung always liked jungkook ever since they became best friends in eighth grade. he always brushed off the feeling because he didn't know whether jungkook was straight or even apart of the lgbtq+ community. rather, he never brushed off the feeling completely, as he was still hopelessly in awe of the younger male.

taehyung finally unlocked his phone to be greeted with messages spammed by jungkook, asking the elder if he was getting ready to go to school or not yet.

taehyung smiled at the texts he had been sent. he loved the way he made him feel inside. all bubbly and happy.

about 30 minutes had past when he finally decided to get ready for school. usually, you would expect any other teenager to hate school, but taehyung loved it. he got to see his minimum amount of friends and most importantly, he got to see jungkook.

it almost seems like the elder was obsessed with jeon jungkook when really he just wanted to protect the boy.

it was time to head off to school, getting on the local bus to head his way, wearing the school uniform that was hanging in his closet.

"hey, tae" both yoongi and jimin said at the same time.

taehyung found it sickening how much they were in love with each other.

he wanted that

no, he needed that

"hi" taehyung replied dryly.

"so any surprises for jungkook today?" jimin asked, questioning the boy.

taehyung slowly shook his head. he never intentionally planned anything for jungkook, he always wanted things to just happen. he wanted to fulfill jungkook's requests of not surprising him with anything as it might scare him.

he stepped off of the bus and started heading to the younger's locker.

the boy was always there early in the morning reading at the library, or in this so-called 'secret place'

"hi," taehyung said, slightly whispering to jungkook.

"hi taehyung," the boy said, not looking up from his comic book.

"what book are you reading, you seem to be interested in it kook-ah," taehyung says, lifting up the book slightly to reveal the cover, seeing it was called 1 cm.

taehyung didn't notice he was staring until-

"why are you staring at me?" jungkook asks abruptly, looking straight into the boy's eyes.

taehyung shook his head, "oh nothing i was just trying to find out what you were thinking."

jungkook just nodded.

"well okay, im going to go, i hope you don't mind tae," jungkook started saying. "text me later, bye hyung!" and with that, he ran out of his sight.

taehyung gulped.

he always just smiles, though deep down he wonder where hes going.