14

I found Elder Rita. "Elder Rita, can you please teach me a reviving spell? I need it just in case my friends in Diamond Lake die." Elder Rita looked at me, trying to read my mind to see if it was the truth. I had blocked my mind on purpose and put a front to make it seem true. "OK then. Follow me." I had followed her into this huge ass library, with almost thousands of books. "Wow." Elder Rita turned to me. "This room is only authorized to Elders, but this is an exception." She pulled out a book and handed it to me. "This book has all reviving spells. I don't have time personally to teach you, but I figure you're clever enough to figure it out." I nodded and was ushered out of the library. I went back to where I buried Teleochus, and flipped through the book. I found the perfect spell, and began to do the ritual for it. After a bit, the spell had worked. Teleochus sat up and gasped for air, as if he never had air before. "Haley, where are we?" I knelt by him and helped him gather his breath. "Teleochus, we are in the woods, and we're going to take back the empire. He looked so frightened. "How.....how do you know I'm Teleochus and not Tobias?" I smiled warmly at him. "Tobias fucked up and told me. Now, we have to go to the empire and kill Tobias. His tyranny must be stopped now." Teleochus looked at me. "We'd have to kill all the Elders before we'd even be able to kill Tobias. It's basically suicide!" I grabbed his shoulders and stared him right in the eyes. "If there's a will, there's a way, Teleochus. Now let's go."

For once I felt powerful.