25| On The Run

(Friday January 4)

Hyunjin's POV

"So this is our goodbye then. We are really going to miss you man." Felix said as we all, Felix, me and Mai were at the airport for Chan who was going to leave for Korea.

"It's not like I am going to die or something, we'll keep in touch." Chan said as he hugged Felix and patted his back.

"Take care of yourself." Mai said giving Chan a smile and hugging him.

"Sure will. You too." Chan said back.

He broke the hug and looked at me. He came to me and gave me a hug. "You go to Korea and be the best artist everyone will know. Don't forget us though, I want to tell people 'that's my best friend'."

"Well, I have to start somewhere." Chan said breaking the hug. He took a step back and gave all of us a last glance. "I'm going to miss you guys."

"We are going to miss you. Now go and make all of us proud." Mai said giving him a smile.

He took ahold of his suitcase and gave us one last glance before he turned around and entered the gate until we didn't see him anymore.

Chan finally got the courage to tell his parents he was back and that he was leaving again, but this time for Korea instead of Australia.

Shockingly, his parents weren't disappointed at all. The only thing they got mad at was that he didn't tell them earlier. To be honest this was a relief for all of us. We were all so worried about him but eventually everything went well. Chan got accepted in a company and was now chasing his dream and that's what counts.

But there has been a thing keeping me up at night. Chan and Mai broke up. And I have a feeling that Chan deciding to go to Korea was not the reason. Well let me say it like this, I think Chan saw me spying/eavesdropping on them on Christmas and that is the reason why he also didn't kiss Mai. A vibration in my back pocket interrupted my thoughts and made me take out my phone and look at the message that I received. It was from chan.

BangChan: Take care of Mai, I'm sure she'll be safe and happy with you. Oh yeah also of that dork, Felix. But you get what I mean.

Me: You knew?

BangChan: How can I not? You are an obvious person.

Me: The second you land and enter your dorm you fucking face time me and we are going to talk about this.

BangChan: I was already scared you would ask this, but alright. I'll call you tomorrow at last.

I smiled at my phone and putted it back in my back pocket. Mai and Felix came to me and the three of us walked out of the building and went to the car to drive back home.

The first thing I did was bringing Felix back to his house because his mom needed his help with something and I was now on my way to bring Mai to Diana's.

We were in the parking lot of the apartment but Mai was not getting out of the car.

"What's wrong?" I asked her.

"Is it okey if I go back to your place. Woojin is back and I have a feeling that I am coming in their way. Like they can't have alone time because I am around." She said looking at her hand.