Chapter 7

I was right.

They stayed in the back booth laughing and talking all night. A few hand touches and one cringy move of Whitney moving to sit on Dominic's side of the booth later.

I don't know why I was doing this to myself. It was never a secret that Dominic and I were close back in the day. It was however only known to me that I fell in love with him when we were only kids.

Maybe that's why it hurt so much when he did what he did. Maybe I wasn't even mad that he did it but that he got himself taken away from me?

I didn't get long to think about it because Dominic and Whitney were now coming this way. I quickly ducked u see the table with Cleo and waited till they passed.

I placed some money on the table for our appetizer and quickly followed them out. It wasn't u til I got outside and watched them that I got a bad sense of Déjà vu.

"Im really glad you decided to come out tonight Chevy."

I smiled at Seth and placed my hand in his as we left Antonio's. The night had been going great but I still didn't feel that spark. Not like the one I got when Dominic held my hand.

We walked to his car and he opened the door for me. I got in and waited for Seth to get in the other side. The ride back to my house was silent but comfortable.

Seth pulled into the driveway of my house and parked the car turning it off. I glanced at my house to see it was dark inside. Dad had gone out tonight with Dante and wouldn't be back home until late tonight.

Red flags started to go off when I felt Seth place his hand on my bare thigh. I had worn a skirt that stopped about mid thigh and his hand was slowly inching closer to the danger zone.

I pushed his hand away and turned in my seat to look at him. "What do you think you're doing?"

"Cmon Chevy it's just a little feel. Don't you like me?"

I furrowed my brows and cocked my head to the side. Was this dude serious right now? Panic started to set in when he reached over and locked the doors.

In a second he was hovering over me. His one hand held me down to the seat by my shoulder while he tugged my top and bra down exposing my breast to him.

I struggled to fight him but the angle I was in made it harder. He began to palm my breast with his free hand while his mouth came to my neck leaving sloppy kisses.

I felt disgusting and used. I finally managed to push him off of me and gave him a good right hook to the cheek. I quickly tucked my breast Into my top and fumbled with the door.

I wasn't fast enough Seth had grabbed a fistful of my hair and slammed the side of my head into the glass of the window making me see stars.

"You bitch! Now you're really going to get it."

He tried to hold me down again but I found some kind of inner strength. I pushed him with all of the strength I had left and hit the unlock rushing out of the car.

I fumbled with my keys but got my front door unlocked. I locked it back right behind me and ran straight to my room. I pulled out my phone and dialed the one person I knew I needed. The one person I would always need.

"Hey baby girl."

The sound of his voice made me burst into tears. I could hear shuffling in the background and a few curses from Dominic.

"D-Dom I..I need you."

"Whats wrong baby girl? I'm coming. Are you home?"