Chapter 15: Amour the Battle! (Part 2)

Hello, everyone, and welcome back to our three part battle special!  This part will be the first part of the battle.  Comment below which team you think will win!!!  Don't forget to vote as well!

Also, I think you all know what today is... that's right!  AMOURSHIPPING DAY!!!  I honor of one of the best Pokemon ships of all time, I am publishing early.  THAT'S RIGHT, EARLY.  Yay!

I won't keep you guys waiting anymore... so... let's get started!

STORY BEGIN!

(Enjoy btw)

Serena

"Sylveon, use Fairy Wind at Umbreon!" Serena called to Sylveon, who began to swirl her ribbons around to conjure the attack, then unleashed it at Umbreon.

"Not so fast!  Umbreon, counter with a Shadow Ball, then use a Sand Attack at Pikachu!" Gary ordered, then sighed when the move wan't strong enough to counter the Fairy-Type move.  Umbreon growled with disgust, shaking its head a little.

"Are you okay, Umbreon?" Gary checked, and was relieved to see that his Pokemon was fine, though they lost some health.  "Well, let's get on with that Sand Attack then!"

"Pikachu, use Thunder Bolt on Staryu, and jump up to dodge!" Ash yelled at the top of his lungs, knowing that electric type attacks were especially strong against water-type Pokemon.  

"Pika!' Pikachu nodded, leaping up in the air with electricity sparking from his cheeks, at the same time dodging Gary's attack.  He scowled.

"Staryu, use Swift to counter it," Misty said quickly, then showed a satisfied smile when the two moves exploded at each other, creating a huge cloud of smoke over the battlefield.

Serena turned to Ash.  "Hey, Ash, should we-"

"No way!" Ash answered, cutting her off.  "This smoke is a really good diversion for us.  We need to make an awesome team attack."

"O-Oh, right," Serena said, sounding slightly embarrassed that she hadn't thought of that sooner.  Soon, though, she began to think of an idea.

"Hey Ash," Serena started, "Get Pikachu to jump in the air and charge an ElectroBall for Staryu, and I'll get Sylveon to use a Fairy Wind to clear the smoke.  Then Pikachu can attack, and I'll use a Moonblast to get Umbreon!"

Ash nodded excitedly.  "Wow, Serena!  You really should battle more often!" Serena blushed as he turned back to his partner.  "Well, Pikachu, you heard her!  Go for it!"

Pikachu nodded and jumped upwards, a glowing ball of sparks forming on its tail.  When Serena was sure it was charged up enough, she called to Sylveon.  

"Right, Sylveon!  Clear the smoke away with a Fairy Wind!  You know what to do next," Serena added.  Sylveon answered with a nod, and opened her ribbons to conjure the attack.  As soon as she let it free, Sylveon jumped into the air too, charging up a MoonBlast.

"What the- where did your Pokemon- shoot, shoot, DODGE!" Gary desperately told the Pokemon when the smoke cleared, realizing what Ash and Serena were up to.  Umbreon easily dodged Sylveon's Moonblast, but Staryu was not so lucky.  Pikachu's Electroball hit with full force, and for a Water-type, that was a lot of force.  When the smoke cleared, Staryu had slumped on the ground, signalling that it was unconscious.  

"Staryu is unable to battle!" Bonnie called out excitedly, probably happy that she got to be the referee.  "Misty, call out your next Pokemon."

"It's okay, Staryu, you did great," Misty sad encouragingly.  "You get some rest."  However, Misty smiled as she pulled out her next Pokeball.  "This one'll be a challenge!" she said, throwing it up into the air.  A blue light emitted from it, transforming into her Gyarados.