not edited (old chapter)

"Levi?" You asked while looking at a dark figure in front of you. The room around you was dark, it was lit with few candle lights. The dark figure turned around to face you. His dark black hair covered his eyes, making him look almost sinister.

He didn't say anything, instead he slowly walked towards you. You backed away a bit but he pulled you by your collar so he was looking down at you.

"L-Levi?" You asked once again looking into his dark grey eyes. "What?." He asked with a demonic tone in his voice. Still holding you up, you felt yourself choking.

"Please.. l-let me go!" You struggled to say. "Why should I? Don't you remember me?" He said in a grievous tone.

"r-remember you?" You asked struggling to breathe. He turned away from you and pushed you away making you fall to the floor.
He looked at you, an evil aura surrounded him.

He walked off into the darkness. "Levi wait!" You said getting from the floor.

"____?!!" You herd someone shout "____!" You herd them shout again.

Your eyes shot open, Armin was sat by your bed trying to wake you up. "Armin?" You asked wondering if you were still dreaming.

"____, did you have a nightmare?" He asked while looking deeply Into your eyes. "Um.. I don't know. I should get up" you said pulling yourself out of bed. "y-yes, the special operations squad is waiting for you" Armin informed you.

"Waiting? Crap!" You quickly got into a new clean uniform surprisingly with no pain. "I just came to say bye.." Armin said as you both walked outside.

"Bye Armin.." You said and gave him a hug "bye ____" he replied hugging you back.

"Tch, hurry up." You herd Levi say from behind you. You released Armin and walked up to Levi when you noticed Eren on a horse. "Eren?!" You asked "oh, hey ____!" He said as he looked down at you "what are you doing here?" You asked.

"Well.. Because of my.. Um power.. I've been put in the care of the special operations squad.." Eren explained as you were given your own horse.

You jumped on your horse.. With the help of Armin. "Oh, then it looks like we will be working together" you smiled.

"Were going now." Levi said as the rest of the special operations squad started to ride off. You looked Down at Armin who had a sad expression on his face. "Don't worry Armin, I'll see you soon" you reassured him.

He looked down, his blonde hair covering his eyes, which reminded you of your dream. He quickly looked back up with a small smile on his face. "Tell everyone I said bye!"

You started to ride off, luckily you knew how to ride a horse because of training. You herd someone ride up to the side of you. "He likes you.. A lot" Eren said while facing forward "...." You didn't respond, you knew he liked you but you knew you had feelings for Levi..

"Do you like him?" Eren asked and you carried on looking forward. Before you could answer Levi rode up to you and Eren "C-Corporal" Eren said moving out his way "you brats better behave." He said as he looked at you and Eren.

"Y-yes Corporal" Eren said his voice shaky "ride in front." Levi ordered to Eren and Eren rode in front next to Oluo.

You looked around to Levi remembering what happened in your dream. 'Don't you remember me?' Levi's words kept replaying in your head as he rode next to you.

Petra rode besides Levi the other side, you remembered what you saw that night, Petra asking if Levi he wanted her..

You could see Petra give Levi a few glances. Does Levi even notice?!

You could hear Oluo talking to Eren in front. Eren quickly glanced over at Levi and quickly turned back. "Don't get cocky, rookie" you herd Oluo say to Eren. "Huh?!" Eren replied looking at him.

"I don't know what this Titan thing is, but the idea of Captain Levi constantly chaperoning a brat like you makes me-" Oluo started but was cut of when he bit his tongue. Blood splatted everywhere as he tried to stop it.

You tried your hardest not to laugh. From the corner of your eye you saw Petra looking at Levi again.

You soon arrived at what looked like a castle. The former headquarters of the Survey Corps.

You walked your horse over to the stables were everyone was stood. "You never used to talk like this" you hard Petra say to Oluo as he wiped his mouth from blood. "..are you trying to imitate Captain Levi?" Petra asked as you walked over to Eren.

"Why should you care, do you want me?" Oluo said looking up at her.

"Hey Eren" you said cutting him from his thoughts. "Hey, we should get going" he said and started to walk to the front of the castle.

"It hasn't been used in a while.. So it's fallen into disrepair.." Gunther said looking up at the castle.

"Fix it, now." Levi ordered standing next to Gunther and Eld.

You were cleaning the same room as Levi. None of you spoke. After a while you herd someone walk in. "I've cleaned the room, sir" Eren said standing in the doorway.

"Sir, where will i sleep?" Eren asked and Levi pulled the white mask from his face. "The basement." He answered and Eren's eyes widened.

"You don't understand your power yet so if your in the basement, we'll be able to restrain you if you turn into a Titan." Levi finished walking out the door "finish this room with ____." He said before he left walking up the stairs.

"Hi.." You herd Petra say from the side of Eren. "You look disappointed" she said looking at him.

"Huh?" He replied unsure at what she was saying. "Is it Captain Levi? He doesn't seem perfect does he? He's very short and ill-mannered.." She trailed off.

"No, it's just, I didn't think he would take orders from anyone.." Eren admitted. "Oh.. I don't know everything but I think before he joined, he was a notorious thug in the city's underground market.." Petra explained and sudden memories flashed trough your mind.

The underground market? 'Don't you remember me?' "Oh my gosh!!"