03

Scarlett sighed to herself as she sat in home farm. She looked to the paperwork in front of her and smiled. It was the paperwork for home farm. She sighed to herself knowing it was what Kim wanted. Scarlett  sighed to herself as she looked to her phone and sighed as she saw Kim was calling and sighed "hello?" Scarlett said as she sat back on the sofa and rubbed her forehead and sighed "Scarlett, finally I have been calling all day. I need to see you" Kim said as Scarlett sighed. She knew that even though Kim was still in jail that Kim was still in charge "I want to see you, I'm getting out in a few days and I spoke to Chloe over the masquerade ball, I want a dress and I need to speak to you" Kim said "about?" "Don't act dumb Scarlett you know, and I know" she said before she hung up.

Scarlett sighed to herself as Chloe walked into the room and smiled to her twin sister. She looked to the paperwork and smiled. She knew Scarlett was the brainer and more scheming sister while Chloe seduced her way through it all. "You spork to mum?" Chloe asked "I definitely did, so hows it going with mr mysterious?" Scarlett asked "graham? It's okay. We slept together and now I feel as if something is happening, I mean it feels like he's keeping something from me" Chloe said as Scarlett looked to her and smiled "it will be okay Chloe, trust me" Scarlett said as Chloe looked to her and smiled.

***

Scarlett walked into the garage later that day and smirked as she saw Cain "I heard you away" she said as he looked to her and smirked "now am back, I heard you crashed the car, don't worry it's all fixed" he said as he handed her the keys "thanks, it's not my car and I'll be killed" she said as he looked to her and smirked as she leant against the car as he placed a hand on her cheek as she looked to him and smirked as he leant in and kissed her. She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him back as he kicked her up and lifted her onto the car as they kissed passionately. He pulled her close s she unbuckled his belt as he pushed into her causing her to moan as he started to move in and out of her.

Chloe walked into the garage and frowned as she looked to see Scarlett and Cain who were in a state as she looked to see Scarlett zip up jet dress "scar, we have to go" Chloe six as Scarlett got into the car and drove around the village as Chloe climbed into the patient side and looked to her sister and smiled "mum is going to kill you, you have sex on her car with the family we are trying to screw and I don't mean literally" Chloe said as Scarlett rolled her eyes and looked to her sister "says the girl who is screwing the help"Scarlett said as the two sisters looked to each other and smirked.

***

Later that day, Scarlett got to the prison and sighed as she spotted Kim. Kim looked to her daughter and hugged her "we need to talk" she said as Scarlett sighed as she sat down "I know" "is it done?" Kim asked "it is, home farm is ours now" Scarlett said as Kim looked to her and smiled "good, I taught you well didn't I? Although Cain Dingle wasn't in the deal" she said as Scarlett sighed "how did you?" "I have my ways, end it and end it now or I'll put an end to it" Kim said as Scarlett nodded. She knew just what Kim was capable but how far would Kim go once she got out of prison?