Let's Go!

~~~Pidge's pov~~~

"Ok team you know the plan." Shiro said getting his lion up and running.

"Insideout, backwards and upsidedown. We know it Shiro." (Y/n) smirked getting a frown from Shiro.

We had the most complicated team plan ever known while the others were the distraction.

Myself, Allura and Hunk were at an ion cannon base which we needed to be shut down before it could kill Lance and Shiro.

Lance and Shiro were in their lions keeping the fighters at bay while Coran provided cover from the castle. All they needed to do was distract them with their new tricks and let (y/n), Keith and the Blades deal with everything else.

(Y/n) was with Keith, Kolivan and Thace all they had to do was get to the main control tower, get past the most complicated maze and then plant a bomb.

Their next move was to escape in the 15 minutes that was set on the bomb before the whole base imploded.

Fun.

(Y/n), was sat with Keith as they worked 10x better and they had the ability to communicate silently.

They seemed to be able to have an entire conversation in a single look or even a nod.
They were as Shiro said our secret weapon.

So they were sat together which they didn't argue about. To be honest I'm not surprised she is so in love with him, and if I'm correct which I usually am, he is so in love with her.

Me and Matt are trying to get them to go out but:

1- they are in a school which has a curfew and won't really allow any one out, so we can't get them to go on a date.

2- Keith and (y/n) are so blind that they clearly can't see the love-y dove-y looks that they send to each other.

It is extremely frustrating, that they won't just say something get it over and done with.

And 3- Shiro and Allura refused to let me intervene, but he didn't say I couldn't be mean and try and do something like play another game of truth or dare.

Also I think Matt knows something that he's not telling me. He keeps sending Keith weird looks along with (y/n) smirking and sometimes laughing.

Anyway... The game is currently slightly higher on my priority list then kicking my brother's butt.

(Y/n) and Keith started off by getting aboard the main ship. This was done by the cloaking I designed and was able to integrate into the lions. I know it's pretty cool.

(Y/n) piloted herself Keith, Kolivan and Thace into a hanger I had hacked open for them.

~~~no pov~~~

"Ok were in." Keith said activating his helmet and walking out of (y/n)'s lion.

"Let's get moving." Kolivan said heading off with (y/n) and Keith behind him while Thace covered their exit.

"Lance how are you holding up?" (Y/n) asked as she scanned a control panel for Pidge to hack.

"Not too good. There's a lot more then we had planned for." Lance said through the coms. "But we'll keep them busy."

"Ok. Keith time to move." Kolivan said making the two teens nod and sprint off down another corridor.

"Ok have you got the package secure?" (Y/n) asked checking around the corner.

"Yes."

"Have you remembered the maze?"

"Yes." Keith responded monotone.

"Good less work for me then." (Y/n) smirked as Keith deadpanned.

"Seriously?"

"You know I'm messing." (Y/n) giggled getting her Bayard ready. "I'm gonna need your shield."

"Sure, sure." Keith wined.

"Shut up." She shushed as a guard appeared down the hall.

As the guard spotted them Keith activated his shield and (y/n) activated her Bayard making her teleport behind the century before slicing it's head off.

"Nice. Where did you learn that?" Keith asked attaching the head to a device Pidge had given them.

"Well my Bayard can become anything I need and apparently I needed a teleporter so that might come in handy in the future." (Y/n) shrugged grabbing the guard and dragging it out of view.

"Now let's move." The two then ran dodging as many guards as they could and using several different hidden doors and eventually making it the engine room.

"Plant it and let's get going." (Y/n) said holding tightly onto her Bayard incase of an emergency.

"Hang on... Got it let's go." Keith said grabbing her arm and pulling her towards the door.

Pidge opened the door to reveal a whole bombardment of guards and Zarkon himself.

"Oh." (Y/n) sighed throwing her hands up frustrated.

Keith growled angrily glaring directly at Zarkon and the guards getting his blade out and preparing for an attack.

Zarkon smirked as he raised his arm to order them to fire when Keith slashed the controls causing the door to close.

"Now what?" Keith asked looking frantically for a way out.

"I don't know. Pidge?... Pidge can you hear me?" (Y/n) shouted only getting static in response.

"How is this happening?" Keith asked frustrated. "Have they hacked our coms?"

"Sendak." (Y/n) said wide eyes looking anxiously at Keith.

"Oh no..."

"Keith we have to stop the bomb and blow up the main controls. That way we can stop them from listening in." (Y/n) said looking for the bomb attachment.

"Ok... We need to hurry we only have 13 minutes." Keith agreed helping (y/n) up.

"But how are we going to get out of here?" Keith questioned as the door opened.

"Keith!" (Y/n) grabbed ahold of him as a blast was fired their way.

Keith opened his eyes to see that they had teleported and were now the other end of the corridor.

"Come on!" (Y/n) yelled dragging Keith along.

"Pidge close door 345. Now." (Y/n) yelled as their coms came back online.

"But your not through yet."

"Just do it Pidge." Keith said speeding up.

The door ahead began to close as the two got closer. "Were not going to make it." Keith argued but didn't slow down.

(Y/n) didn't respond she only sped up before sliding under the door elegantly. Keith followed her example in a far less elegant way and crashed into the opposite wall.

"We made it!" Keith cheered making (y/n) smile.

"Come on we only have 10 minutes and 56 seconds left, why does this thing go so fast?"

"What happened? We lost communication with you guys." Pidge asked making the two look at eachother worried.

"Sendak. His virus is still in the system were going to stop it hang tight." Keith said leading (y/n) through the corridors.

"Pidge don't use this line again and get Thace and Kolivan back in my lion." (Y/n) said before shutting her com down. "Just you and me now."

"Let's do this." Keith smirked getting his blade ready.