♡Don't Push Me♡

~SET IN THE MATURE ERA~

A request from ThiccxMami

~~~~~♡~~~~~

Tears ran down JJ Ambrose's eyes as she looked at the newspaper article before her. Her boyfriend of five years, Michael Jackson, could be seen in the arms of another woman; a woman who went by the name Lisa Marie Presley.

Michael hadn't returned home from the studio yet, so JJ was alone at the Neverland mansion. For three long years, she had lived with her boyfriend - and now she felt as if her world was crumbling around her.

How could he do this to her?

JJ was in the bedroom, and she was seated at the edge of the bed. Her face was pale, and her eyes were swollen. She was a mess.

Fiddling with the promise ring that Michael had given her, she let out a sigh. Was it all a waste?

Suddenly, she heard the front doors open and close - making her stand up with a small gasp. Michael was home, and she was going to confront him about the newspaper article.

A few moments passed before Michael could be heard ascending the staircase. JJ sniffed as the bedroom door opened, revealing her dashing boyfriend.

Michael had a smile on his face, but when he saw how upset his girlfriend looked - he broke into a small frown.

"Baby?" he breathed, walking into the room and shutting the door behind him. "What's wrong? Why are you crying?"

"Liar!" she cried, walking up to him and shoving the piece of paper in his face. "You lied! You've been cheating on me!"

Michael's eyes widened, and he took the piece of paper from his girlfriend - taking a look at it.

"JJ..." he trailed off. "This isn't what it looks like," he closed his eyes before opening them again. "I swear,"

"And what does it look like?!" she snapped. "Like you're in the arms of another woman?!"

"JJ-"

Michael was cut off by the sound of someone knocking at the bedroom door. He turned around, and sighed.

"Come in,"

The door opened to reveal one of the maids, Gina. JJ folded her arms and looked away.

"Sir, Miss Presley is here to see you," she spoke softly.

JJ's eyes widened, and she looked at her boyfriend with burning eyes.

"She's here?" JJ spat, completely in disbelief.

How could Michael do this to her?

"JJ..." Michael shook his head, trailing off.

JJ walked out of the room, brushing past her boyfriend, and Gina. She ran down the staircase - instantly seeing Lisa in the living room. Michael and Gina followed close behind.

"What the hell are you doing here?!" JJ snapped at Lisa.

"Oh," Lisa's eyes widened. "Hi, I'm here to see Michael...." she frowned a little. "Are you his girlfriend?"

"Damn right I am," JJ spat back. "What the hell do you want with him?"

"JJ," Michael spoke firmly from behind his girlfriend. "Don't be rude,"

"Oh, so you're defending her now?" JJ scoffed, moving closer to Lisa. "Well, let's see you defend her when I do this,"

Without another word, JJ hit Lisa across her face, hard. Lisa fell to the floor, unconscious.

"Oh my God!" Gina covered her mouth, running up to Lisa's limp body. "Sir," she looked up at Michael. "We need to get her to a hospital," she bit her lip.

Lisa's nose was bleeding, and her frame looked fragile.

JJ said nothing, walking out of the Neverland mansion.

⊰•

Half an hour later, JJ was walking along the gardens, tears streaming down her face. She had her arms folded, and her lips pursed. A minute passed before she heard someone approaching her from behind. Turning around, her eyes widened slightly when she saw that it was Michael.

Her boyfriend had a serious expression painted on his face, and as he moved closer - he slowed down.

"Did you get her to a hospital?" JJ questioned, referring to Lisa.

"Yes," Michael sighed. "The ambulance left fifteen minutes ago," he bit his lip gently. "She'll be fine,"

"Great," JJ remarked sarcastically. "At least I won't be convicted of murder," she laughed a little.

"JJ, that was uncalled for," Michael shook his head. "You should never have hit her like that,"

"I couldn't help it," she scoffed. "I don't like her, and I don't like how comfortable she is around you,"

"That article was misleading," Michael brought his fingers up to pinch the bridge of his nose. "We hugged, but only as a gesture of greeting," he cleared his throat. "The paparazzi is always looking for a way to screw my life up,"

"Did you have to hug her?" JJ mumbled.

"JJ, I love you," his tone became firm as he moved closer to her - grabbing her arm and pulling her closer to him. "Only you," he looked into her eyes. "And the sooner you realize that, the happier we'll be,"

"The sooner you realize that Lisa needs to stay several million miles away from you, the happier I will be," JJ responded.

"Don't make me lose control, JJ," Michael's eyes darkened. "Because if I'm to show you how much I love you, I don't think you'll be able to handle it,"

~~~~~♡~~~~~
This was a request from ThiccxMami
I hope it was okay!🐣
Thank you so much for reading!
Lemme know your thoughts!❤
Lots of love!
Isha♡
~~~~~♡~~~~~