9

ᴏᴄᴛᴏʙᴇʀ 9ᴛʜ

Signs were posted all around the town for the annual gathering

Signs were posted all around the town for the annual gathering. They always chose to hold the gathering on the 9th of October, since the weather was just right. Eileen picked up one of the flyers and read it to herself and Jungkook.

"It's like a block party."
She summarized before she began to read the paper.

"It starts at six pm tonight, until midnight. Food
will be served by volunteers, but everyone in the community is responsible to bring one thing.
There should be a letter hung on your door,
telling you what you must bring to the gathering."

"Really? They're making us bring food?"
Jungkook narrowed his eyes.

"It doesn't have to be food."
She elaborated, continuing to read.

"No children allowed, as it will be dark outside. All people that coincide in the town, must attend."

"Let me get the letter off the door."
Jungkook interrupted, opening the back door. Jin got a separate letter, just as they did. He ripped the envelope open, and unfolded the piece of paper.

____________________________

To the residents of land lord kim seokjin

Needles

____________________________

Eileen and Jungkook were both confused as they stared at the tiny writing. Why would they be asked to bring needles to a gathering. Plates and forks would sound normal, but needles was way off.

"Wait, I forgot."
Eileen hit Jungkook's shoulder.

"Forgot what?"

"To talk to Landlord Jin about Yoongi."
She talked about the boy, who was already out of their room. He left hours ago when the sun was setting and didn't come back. They had a feeling he was taking pictures of people like he usually would.

"We can't do that today."
Jungkook shrugged his shoulders.
"It's not good timing."

"Should we ask him to go to the store with us?"
Eileen asked, feeling sympathetic.