introduction

So I've seen tons of these and decided to make my own. Spider-Man Homecoming/Avengers one shots. I take requests so if you have any ideas comment and I will gladly write them. I suck at writing but I love it so
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

NO LONGER ACCEPTING REQUESTS

EDIT - 5/10/23;

hihihi y'all!! id like to start this by saying it bamboozles me that people are still finding this fic considering i started it around five years ago i think??

another thing; it most definitely shows! not counting the chapters with check marks (which signal whether or not the chapter has been edited/rewritten), the first few dozen chapters were written by me fresh out of middle school, and the writing is AWFUL

grammar, punctuation, capitalization... and worse, cringe. please don't go into this with high expectations for the beginning chapters, as i was still learning how to write fic when i created this thing. i'm graduating next weekend, so i'm pretty certain my writing skills have heightened a bit!!

and finally, many of these chapters are VERY triggering. many include self-harm, suicide, suicide attempts & graphic depictions of depression and other mental illnesses. please watch out for trigger warnings i added to the beginning of the triggering chapters, and please ask me to add TW's for anything you think requires one! i'd be beyond happy to add one!

(p.s. i am very aware of every single typo you may find, i just do not have the energy to go through and fix them when pretty much every one of these chapters are going to be rewritten someday. a day far from now, because my life is so incredibly hectic and i sadly am not hyperfixated on the mcu like i used to be.)

—ren :)