Eleven

What is this thing?

Kesler is a moving mountain.

However, I must say that there's a lot of life around here. I caught the rippling of golden fur, which would mean a Gold Wolf, or Sun Wolf. There was definitely a flash of blades and scales, but those weren't of any wraith types I know of.

Gold Wolves. That's the first Gold Wolf I've seen so far. So, I found some information on how Gold Wolves evolve!

The formal term is Supernatural Wolf, but no one calls them that. Supernatural Wolves(argh, that's horrible) are just called by their type: Bronze Wolf, Silver Wolf, Gold Wolf. Or Earth Wolf, Moon Wolf, and Sun Wolf.

From a normal wolf to a Bronze Wolf is by eating away at the ground until an earthquake happens. All the energy is channeled into the wolf. The power of the earth is immense.

From Bronze Wolf to Silver Wolf is scary. Every eclipse, where the moon disappears, the Wolves leap magically into the sky and feast upon the moon. The more moon they eat, the stronger they get. After the moon disappears completely, the participants become Silver Wolves, the power of the moon coursing through them.

Silver Wolves evolve into Gold Wolves by eating the sun. The sun turns to shadow, and like the lunar eclipse, the Silver Wolves jump for the sun and get to eating. I'm not sure how they eat it, because it's a hot ball of fire in the sky, but they eat it.

Gold Wolves evolve into Star Wolves. Any more than that, and I don't know. Seriously, I don't know, and none of my ancestors knew.

I'm headed for Kesler now. The skies are finally touched with a tinge of light.

I met a friend!

The Gold Wolf I saw earlier is called Emrys. Like me, he can shapeshift, but also like me, he has to wait until he hits Stage Seven. Or, well, not like me, in the sense that he's not a Wraith, but like me, because he has to evolve.

The Wolf race has eighteen stages in every form, but that means every wolf learns to fight for themselves, and know what it's like to be weak.

Emrys has a bit of Phoenix in him. That wouldn't be bad, and the sun energy in phoenixes would empower him, but it's not the only blood in him.

Human blood is in his veins as well, and while it's a negligible portion, it's still there. And so, he's looked down upon by others. I had to tell him that it's the human part of him that gives him his massive intelligence. Of course, I can defeat him any day in a battle of wits, but...

Yes. Anyways, a friend.

We're near Kesler again. I can see the cracks on the stones from here, the tree halfway up, the moss growing everywhere.

Kesler, here I come.

***

Kesler. The home for all half-blood and half-species.

Every being was welcome there. Hundreds of them lived on Kesler, in caves, human houses, trees, everything.

On this day, a wraith clawed his way up the stones. Next to him was a Gold Wolf, utilizing some abilities to leap up past natural obstacles.

As they climbed, the wolf soon realised that there was something wrong: they'd been climbing for a long time, more than enough to have climbed the mountain twice and descended, and yet hadn't reached the top.

The wolf told the wraith his thoughts, and the wraith looked down instinctively.

And there, beneath them, was Kesler. The city that welcomed all creatures.

***

Dang. I'm assuming that someone caused the top of the mountain and the bottom to be linked up in an infinite loop, and after climbing some, you need to descend. That's smart.

As of right now, Emrys is with me, and we're trying to dig out our own little cave. It's not fast work, and it's not clean either. I dig some out(with flat blades) and Emrys claws at the dirt, bringing down just enough dirt to create a visible pile if you go right up to it.

I'm honestly tempted to do this: summon clones, go supernova, and use air burst about fifty times. Including recovery time, it'll be faster.

Patience. Patience. Patience.